Oasis MC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Plz unbann me

Go down

Plz unbann me Empty Plz unbann me

Post by Hmmmmmm3 on 7/31/2012, 4:44 pm

I was banned because i jumed and lagged and it looked like flying.

I was banned like a few months ago and haven't cared because it sucked then. My friends tell me it's better so can i plz be unbanned

Hmmmmmm3
Guest


Back to top Go down

Plz unbann me Empty Re: Plz unbann me

Post by madscientist032 on 7/31/2012, 4:51 pm

Hmmmmmm3 wrote:I was banned because i jumed and lagged and it looked like flying.

I was banned like a few months ago and haven't cared because it sucked then. My friends tell me it's better so can i plz be unbanned
First of all, we have no idea who you are, who you were banned by, not to mention you are making this post as a guest. I recommend making an account and posting here with the proper details.

thanks

_________________
<Owner>madscientist032
Proud Owner & Developer of Oasis SMP/MC
Server IP: oasis-mc.us
Discord: bit.ly/Oasis_Discord
Twitter: @OasisSMP
madscientist032
madscientist032
Oasis SMP Owner
Oasis SMP Owner

Posts : 4489
Join date : 2011-02-09
Age : 29
Location : Black Mesa Research Facility, New Mexico

https://www.youtube.com/user/madscientist032

Back to top Go down

Plz unbann me Empty sorry forgot password and email took a few hours

Post by Hmmmmmm37 on 7/31/2012, 7:19 pm

username:Hmmmmmm37

Mod who banned you: Don't know

why you were banned: for flying

why you deserve to be unbanned: I was banned for a wrong reason a.k.a. flying when i wasn't just lag. and i've been banned for months

Hmmmmmm37
Hmmmmmm37
Dirt Digger
Dirt Digger

Posts : 11
Join date : 2012-03-31
Location : Antartica

Back to top Go down

Plz unbann me Empty Re: Plz unbann me

Post by Hmmmmmm37 on 8/7/2012, 8:16 am

ok i've posted in the correct format and waited over a week will someone please respond.
Hmmmmmm37
Hmmmmmm37
Dirt Digger
Dirt Digger

Posts : 11
Join date : 2012-03-31
Location : Antartica

Back to top Go down

Plz unbann me Empty Re: Plz unbann me

Post by lordgonk on 8/7/2012, 12:07 pm

When you attempt to log into the server please tell me what the message says exactly when it doesn't let you in.
lordgonk
lordgonk
Diamond Miner
Diamond Miner

Posts : 676
Join date : 2011-07-13
Age : 22
Location : Pennsylvania

Back to top Go down

Plz unbann me Empty Re: Plz unbann me

Post by Kevo235 on 8/7/2012, 12:57 pm

Hmmmmmm3 wrote:I was banned because i jumed and lagged and it looked like flying.

I was banned like a few months ago and haven't cared because it sucked then. My friends tell me it's better so can i plz be unbanned

Hmm. It seems Your Story changes with every appeal. If you don't give me a miracle of a reason why you should be unbanned, you're gone pal.
Kevo235
Kevo235
Legendary Miner
Legendary Miner

Posts : 3220
Join date : 2011-01-31

Back to top Go down

Plz unbann me Empty Re: Plz unbann me

Post by Hmmmmmm37 on 8/7/2012, 3:26 pm

i'm sorry for lieing in this topic but the first time i tried and failed telling the truth. I think i should be unbanned.


Heres the truth a.k.a. what i posted before and got denied for:

Username:Hmmmmmm37

Mod who banned you: Unknown

Reason you were banned: For fly hacking
And kevo when i try to join it says end of stream

Reason you should be unbanned: I was really hacking so that's not it. I really liked the server before but it got reset and most of the plugins were gone. My house had just got raided. The server sucked. I was so bored and had nothing else to do so i went and downloaded Nodus real quick got on oasis and flew and yelled out hey i'm flying. i was hovering over the ground which i agree is hacking. And i admit i hacked. directly afterword i deleted every trace of it from my computer. I really want to rejoin because according to my friend it's much better. I have been mod on other servers because i would never hack on a server that i like a.k.a. oasis and the other server i play on also a few others.

Hmmmmmm37
Hmmmmmm37
Dirt Digger
Dirt Digger

Posts : 11
Join date : 2012-03-31
Location : Antartica

Back to top Go down

Plz unbann me Empty Re: Plz unbann me

Post by Davidmich on 8/7/2012, 3:27 pm

I say no.

Davidmich
Professional Miner
Professional Miner

Posts : 1345
Join date : 2011-03-06
Location : USA

Back to top Go down

Plz unbann me Empty Re: Plz unbann me

Post by ChaosTheoryJRH on 8/7/2012, 3:27 pm

So what happens if you start to not like us again?
Why should we unban you when you just admitted you hacked because you were bored of us?

ChaosTheoryJRH
Banned
Banned

Posts : 1688
Join date : 2011-05-01
Age : 28
Location : BF, SC

Back to top Go down

Plz unbann me Empty Re: Plz unbann me

Post by Hmmmmmm37 on 8/7/2012, 3:37 pm

no because i was bored in general and the server was fucked up and i did nothing bad to the server. I would never ever intentionally harm a server any server.
.



Last edited by Hmmmmmm37 on 8/7/2012, 3:40 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : had more thoughts)
Hmmmmmm37
Hmmmmmm37
Dirt Digger
Dirt Digger

Posts : 11
Join date : 2012-03-31
Location : Antartica

Back to top Go down

Plz unbann me Empty Re: Plz unbann me

Post by ExtraSauce on 8/7/2012, 3:39 pm

Hmmmmmm37 wrote:The server sucked.

Yeah, they griefed you, and they grief everyone, does that make the server bad?

Hmmmmmm37 wrote:And i admit i hacked.

Oh, he admits he hacked, i think we should unban him, he's totally clean, like he's totally an angel now, yeah let's unban him.
ExtraSauce
ExtraSauce
Professional Miner
Professional Miner

Posts : 1904
Join date : 2011-04-29
Location : Rio Grande do Sul, Brazil

Back to top Go down

Plz unbann me Empty Re: Plz unbann me

Post by ChaosTheoryJRH on 8/7/2012, 3:39 pm

Hmmmmmm37 wrote:no because i was bored in general and the server was fucked up and i did nothing bad to the server. I would never intentionally harm a server.


So just because we hit a bump in the road, it was okay for you to test a hacked client on us?
Now that we are rising up again you want back in huh?

No.

ChaosTheoryJRH
Banned
Banned

Posts : 1688
Join date : 2011-05-01
Age : 28
Location : BF, SC

Back to top Go down

Plz unbann me Empty i tried to just edit it but it was glitching out so heres my new post

Post by Hmmmmmm37 on 8/7/2012, 3:45 pm

Plz unban me I've thought alot about it. and i wasn't testing it i was deliberately getting banned i would never need to test it because i would never want to really use it. If i'm ever bored again i have more games now and other stuff to do i wouldn't come onto oasis and hack i wouldn't go on any server and hack. i would just go play another game. I have been waiting for a while and listened to my friend chastise me about it for a few months i've learned my lesson an will never hack again on ANY server
Hmmmmmm37
Hmmmmmm37
Dirt Digger
Dirt Digger

Posts : 11
Join date : 2012-03-31
Location : Antartica

Back to top Go down

Plz unbann me Empty Re: Plz unbann me

Post by ExtraSauce on 8/7/2012, 3:47 pm

You're really sorry.

wow.

So was that man that killed 2 children after raping them,

So was that woman that killed her husband because of a fight,

When you're the one in judgement, it's the only time to see why you're wrong.
ExtraSauce
ExtraSauce
Professional Miner
Professional Miner

Posts : 1904
Join date : 2011-04-29
Location : Rio Grande do Sul, Brazil

Back to top Go down

Plz unbann me Empty Re: Plz unbann me

Post by ChaosTheoryJRH on 8/7/2012, 3:47 pm

I said
No.

Topic locked.

ChaosTheoryJRH
Banned
Banned

Posts : 1688
Join date : 2011-05-01
Age : 28
Location : BF, SC

Back to top Go down

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum