Oasis MC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

appeal ban

Go down

appeal ban Empty appeal ban

Post by XHybridX on 7/11/2012, 1:18 am

Username: XHybridXPandaX46

Admin: don't know

Why?: My younger brother went on to my computer and went on the oasis server and apparently griefed a building and I tried to go on today and I was banned. snowsk8r22 told me that someone on my account griefed a building.

why unfair: My younger brother griefed the building and I will make sure it doesnt happen again. I have been a faithful member of this server for about a year now and I like to play on it. So could you please lift the ban.

XHybridX

Back to top Go down

appeal ban Empty Re: appeal ban

Post by mickdude2 on 7/11/2012, 1:45 am

You've been on here for a year and never made a member app? shocking.
As for you're excuse, it's lame. About a hundred people a day say ' my brother did it' and not one of them gets unbanned. Neither shall you.
mickdude2
mickdude2
Professional Miner
Professional Miner

Back to top Go down

appeal ban Empty Re: appeal ban

Post by madscientist032 on 7/11/2012, 2:22 am

You or your brother or whoever had access to the hybridpanda account greifed the entire building at /warp davesbbq. I was the one who banned you, and I apologize for not making a ban thread. In addition to the griefed building, there were also multiple lava blocks place all around /warp cid4evr. If firespread was on then all the work would have been lost as the majority of his creations were made from wood.

Also we get the "it was my brother/sister/cat/dog/uncle" excuse continuously. I don't like unbanning people who have this reason because I can never tell if you are lying or if you are telling the truth. That being said, this will be a three day temporary ban. You can blame your brother for this, if your claims are true and he really did grief.

However, once you are back online, any further sign of greifing from your account and you will be permanently banned. I would recommend changing your password and being a little more careful about keeping minecraft open when you are not near the computer.

If you have any questions please send me a private message.

Tl:dr: hybridpanda has a 3 day temporary ban

Thread Locked

Discord: bit.ly/Oasis_Discord
Twitter: @OasisSMP
madscientist032
madscientist032
Oasis SMP Owner
Oasis SMP Owner

https://www.youtube.com/user/madscientist032

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum