Oasis MC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ban appeal of Inentendu... Again

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Ban appeal of Inentendu... Again - Page 2 Empty Re: Ban appeal of Inentendu... Again

Post by Kesh.L.A on 3/15/2011, 8:20 pm

I Believe This Fellow Player. Why? Because, If King DID see it, He didn't Show any Evidence of it ya know? Also, I know This guy, he's actually pretty cool. I Believe that if he were to Grief, He would've done it the First day he joined, And Because I am Not Staff, my Say doesn't mean Shit. But as I was Saying, If he Were to Grief, He would've done it when he joined. He would've been Banned and The Person Who Banned Him, Would've had the Proof with something like a log or a screenshot. But, Alas, I am not Staff, And so I have no Say in this. And, If You are going to ban him before You have had a Say with Ariley, and Have no Proof, You might-as-well Ban me for Stealing, and Other Things I haven't done.

~Kesh Logan Anderson.

Kesh.L.A

Back to top Go down

Ban appeal of Inentendu... Again - Page 2 Empty Re: Ban appeal of Inentendu... Again

Post by Kingnothing_01 on 3/15/2011, 8:36 pm

Kesh.L.A wrote:I Believe This Fellow Player. Why? Because, If King DID see it, He didn't Show any Evidence of it ya know? Also, I know This guy, he's actually pretty cool. I Believe that if he were to Grief, He would've done it the First day he joined, And Because I am Not Staff, my Say doesn't mean Shit. But as I was Saying, If he Were to Grief, He would've done it when he joined. He would've been Banned and The Person Who Banned Him, Would've had the Proof with something like a log or a screenshot. But, Alas, I am not Staff, And so I have no Say in this. And, If You are going to ban him before You have had a Say with Ariley, and Have no Proof, You might-as-well Ban me for Stealing, and Other Things I haven't done.

~Kesh Logan Anderson.

I may not have proof no, but I am a super admin... Ariley would not have made me so if I was not a trust worthy guy. I will talk to Ariley as soon as possible he is a busy being on spring break and all. The reason i did not have evidence is simply because knowing this person i would have taken a screen shot and he would have said he did not do that.

"He must be very ignorant for he answers every question he is asked." -Voltaire

Kingnothing_01
Kingnothing_01
Redstone Miner
Redstone Miner

http://TheAmazingBrandO.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Inentendu on 3/15/2011, 8:46 pm

Your reason for your lack of evidence is because I defend myself? Even so, that would've meant you classified me as "one of those people" right as you saw me for the first time. All humans judge one another subconsciously as it can't be helped. So, what's done is done. Odd though, I didn't pin you as that kind of person...

Inentendu
Dirt Digger
Dirt Digger

Back to top Go down

Post by znhunter on 3/15/2011, 9:22 pm

Honestly, (and king, don't take this too badly) but I think that you are loosing your mind! If he had greifed you would have taken a screenshot! So what now! and earlier you said that you hadn't banned "mh" because you haven't talked to Ariley. So the why is Inentendu banned?
znhunter
znhunter
Redstone Miner
Redstone Miner

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum