Oasis MC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Why i got banned

Go down

Why i got banned Empty Why i got banned

Post by jernict12 on 7/9/2012, 1:27 am

I was recently walking around looking for a cave i was in then davidmich I saw him and nicely said hi he said why have u been greifing and i was like i wasnt im just looking for this cave I was in. then he rudly replied well enjoy the bann hammer and i got banned , any way i could undo it? Sad

jernict12
Tree Puncher
Tree Puncher

Back to top Go down

Why i got banned Empty Re: Why i got banned

Post by Davidmich on 7/9/2012, 1:28 am

You left out the part where I told you I'd been following you, and witnessed you griefing.

and if you're going to appeal, I suggest you use the correct format.

Davidmich
Professional Miner
Professional Miner

Back to top Go down

Why i got banned Empty :/

Post by jernict12 on 7/9/2012, 1:36 am

Ok sorry ik what I was doing i was going into someones house ik i shouldnt have and went in through wall that i fixed, But its not like i ment any harm and its not like i destroyed the whole place I was just bored so I went walking around on a adventure!

jernict12
Tree Puncher
Tree Puncher

Back to top Go down

Post by jernict12 on 7/9/2012, 1:38 am

and also is there any way I could get unbanned? Like i said previous. Also i am coming out clean with what i did but i did not take anything! and I am very sorry for what i did i am willing to take a penalty for it but not Permanet ban :'(

jernict12
Tree Puncher
Tree Puncher

Back to top Go down

Post by Davidmich on 7/9/2012, 2:11 am

I followed you, I witnessed you breaking rule #1, and possibly rule #2, since you went through several unlocked chests, and dumped items from your inventory in one house, as if you were making room. You've been on my shit list before for having banned items (flint & steel) in your inventory. Frankly, I'm tired of players like you, so you will not get unbanned, go find a new server.

Davidmich
Professional Miner
Professional Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by davidmic on 7/9/2012, 3:00 am

dude i went thrugh a chest that was empty and we already went through the flint and steel thats over.

davidmic

Back to top Go down

Post by Davidmich on 7/9/2012, 3:09 am

And now you're making guest accounts with part of my name. Now you're banned on the forum.

Davidmich
Professional Miner
Professional Miner

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum