Oasis MC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ban appeal of Inentendu

3 posters

Go down

Ban appeal of Inentendu Empty Ban appeal of Inentendu

Post by Inent... 3/7/2011, 9:33 pm

Minecraft username: Inentendu

Mod/Admin who banned you: I don't know.

Reason you were banned: I don't know. I was trying out a new texture pack and logged out to try it again and I was banned.

Reason you believe you should be unbanned: I did not do anything to be as far as I know. This server looked pretty nice (until the arsonist bear showed up) so I want to stick around longer.

Inent...

Back to top Go down

Ban appeal of Inentendu Empty Bump

Post by Anon... 3/10/2011, 10:34 pm

Bump

Anon...

Back to top Go down

Ban appeal of Inentendu Empty Re: Ban appeal of Inentendu

Post by Nova042 3/10/2011, 11:37 pm

I know nothing about your situation or who banned you, but from your explanation it sounds like you were banned for logging out and in fast and/or repeatedly. Unfortunately when people log out and then back in real fast, it causes lots of lag on the server and is frowned upon. As far as I am aware it is only temporary, but like I said I have no knowledge on your situation outside of your statement.
Nova042
Nova042
Diamond Miner
Diamond Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by Inentendu 3/11/2011, 4:54 pm

Yes I can see where you are coming from however the matter in that case would lie more on the hosting computer and the software client being used. Moreover what concerns me is that I was not given a reason nor a time limit at which the ban would be lifted. Seeing as this was posted a few days ago and not a reply (disregarding yours) has surfaced I do indeed lose faith.

Inentendu
Dirt Digger
Dirt Digger

Back to top Go down

Post by Ariley 3/11/2011, 4:55 pm

I haven't been able to find out which staff member banned you. Until that surfaces, I'm going to give you the benefit of the doubt and unban you. My apologies.
Ariley
Ariley
Oasis SMP Founder

http://oasis-smp.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Inentendu 3/11/2011, 4:57 pm

Very much appreciated.

Inentendu
Dirt Digger
Dirt Digger

Back to top Go down