Oasis MC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Banned without any reason!

Go down

Banned without any reason! Empty Banned without any reason!

Post by Hydra980 on 6/13/2012, 5:12 am

So i was having few hours sleep, when i woke up and feel like playing some minecraft, i have been building on your server for a few days, and started to like it. Then when i tryed to log in today My friend Thokzcorydon, and me Hydra980 were banned, Last days the only thing we have been building is on our house and out in the world finding food to us, haven't been cheating or griefing to can't understand why we have been banned.
Someone pls reply on this topic, and hopefully you will unban us.

- Hydra980

Hydra980
Guest


Back to top Go down

Banned without any reason! Empty Re: Banned without any reason!

Post by Hydra980 on 6/13/2012, 5:15 am

Know you say i should give you mod/admin name that banned us, but i have no idea who and how you can check that.

Hydra980
Guest


Back to top Go down

Banned without any reason! Empty Re: Banned without any reason!

Post by Leagle on 6/13/2012, 6:11 am

Hello Hydra,

The person that banned you was Intengent.
It seems you were banned for using x-ray.
You can find the convicted players topic here:
http://oasis-smp.forumotion.com/t8013-banned-soer5774-thokzcorydon-and-hydra980#39456

Now since you already stated that you didn't cheat... - and you were being banned for using x-ray...
Then i think something is wrong here. Or Intengent made a misstake, or you are lying.. which is not good.

I think it's best to wait for Intengent's judgement.
Since he is the person who banned you, it's his final word if you're being unbanned or not.
Leagle
Leagle
Master Miner
Master Miner

Posts : 2491
Join date : 2011-01-10
Age : 27
Location : Netherlands

Back to top Go down

Banned without any reason! Empty Re: Banned without any reason!

Post by Hydra980 on 6/13/2012, 6:35 am

I can say that im not using x-ray, dont even have it on my pc, i know my friend have talked about it but haven't used it on this server, ( What i know from ), if we are getting unbanned, i will atleast make sure he doesn't.

Hydra980
Guest


Back to top Go down

Banned without any reason! Empty Re: Banned without any reason!

Post by Intengent on 6/13/2012, 5:22 pm

When I looked into your mine, it had neat tunnels that branched off and ended in diamonds, I had some other people check it out and they all agreed it looked like x-ray. I really don't know what else to say, really.

Intengent
Gold Miner
Gold Miner

Posts : 422
Join date : 2011-10-18
Age : 21

Back to top Go down

Banned without any reason! Empty Re: Banned without any reason!

Post by MrShatang on 6/13/2012, 6:00 pm

Wait Hydra, how many diamonds did you have. (Tell the truth).

MrShatang
Banned
Banned

Posts : 424
Join date : 2012-04-01
Age : 22
Location : Canada

Back to top Go down

Banned without any reason! Empty Re: Banned without any reason!

Post by Kevo235 on 6/13/2012, 6:21 pm

MrShatang wrote:Wait Hydra, how many diamonds did you have. (Tell the truth).
I'm pretty sure this doesn't matter. Intengent's right. If a valid reason doesn't pop up soon, i'm locking this topic.
Kevo235
Kevo235
Legendary Miner
Legendary Miner

Posts : 3220
Join date : 2011-01-31

Back to top Go down

Banned without any reason! Empty Re: Banned without any reason!

Post by InitialBN on 6/13/2012, 7:40 pm

Intengent wrote:When I looked into your mine, it had neat tunnels that branched off and ended in diamonds, I had some other people check it out and they all agreed it looked like x-ray. I really don't know what else to say, really.

You mean like... a strip mine?

InitialBN
Emerald Miner
Emerald Miner

Posts : 909
Join date : 2011-02-13
Age : 23

Back to top Go down

Banned without any reason! Empty Re: Banned without any reason!

Post by Intengent on 6/13/2012, 8:06 pm

InitialBN wrote:
Intengent wrote:When I looked into your mine, it had neat tunnels that branched off and ended in diamonds, I had some other people check it out and they all agreed it looked like x-ray. I really don't know what else to say, really.

You mean like... a strip mine?

No, the ores weren't directly next to the walls of the tunnel.

Intengent
Gold Miner
Gold Miner

Posts : 422
Join date : 2011-10-18
Age : 21

Back to top Go down

Banned without any reason! Empty Re: Banned without any reason!

Post by MrShatang on 6/13/2012, 9:30 pm

Kevo235 wrote:
MrShatang wrote:Wait Hydra, how many diamonds did you have. (Tell the truth).
I'm pretty sure this doesn't matter. Intengent's right. If a valid reason doesn't pop up soon, i'm locking this topic.
It can matter sometimes because if he only has a few ores he most likely doesn't have x-ray. Just a thought.

MrShatang
Banned
Banned

Posts : 424
Join date : 2012-04-01
Age : 22
Location : Canada

Back to top Go down

Banned without any reason! Empty Re: Banned without any reason!

Post by Kevo235 on 6/13/2012, 10:00 pm

MrShatang wrote:
Kevo235 wrote:
MrShatang wrote:Wait Hydra, how many diamonds did you have. (Tell the truth).
I'm pretty sure this doesn't matter. Intengent's right. If a valid reason doesn't pop up soon, i'm locking this topic.
It can matter sometimes because if he only has a few ores he most likely doesn't have x-ray. Just a thought.

X-Ray is not how many diamonds you have, it's how you get them. In this case, Intengent saw that he dug directly for diamond, stopped, then dug directly for more diamond.
Kevo235
Kevo235
Legendary Miner
Legendary Miner

Posts : 3220
Join date : 2011-01-31

Back to top Go down

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum