MrShatang for Veteran

+17
Revilo410
cmanrocks2012
Maarten1708
louis457
bandityogo
JazzGirl25565
5teelPhoenix
BroadStreetBully
dtfgator
mystictornado
MinerIE
InitialBN
mickdude2
ExtraSauce
Keshaluver
Z
MrShatang
21 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

MrShatang for Veteran Empty MrShatang for Veteran

Post by MrShatang 5/7/2012, 10:00 pm

Minecraft username: xXMrShatangXx

Real name (recommended): Alex

Age:13

Location: Canada

How long have you been playing on THIS server?: 5

How often do you plan on being on THIS server?: forever<3

Have you voted for Oasis at www.bit.ly/oasisv ?: yes

Name any Admins or Mods who would vouch for you (This means you actually have to ask them): I won't ask because I think who ever wants to vouch will vouch because they believe I am capable of handling the priviledge/responsibility of the rank Veteran.

Why do you deserve Veteran status? What sets you apart from the other Trusted players?: Well I am very active compared to a lot of the other Trusted players. I think I have only missed a few days due to because I was busy the whole day with something else. I have also helped lots of people with projects on their own. I have helped vampiresfire with the bleachers for his spleef arena and I have also helped Genocide604 with two xp farms. I always put other people before I help myself and personally I like to help more than to just be on my own. I have also gotten way better at building compared to my last few screenshots on the forums. This will allow me to help people out if they are in need of a build being completed. I always welcome people when they join the server and tell what they should do to start off.
Some things I have helped people do:
-Made the parkour course with bmxfloris
-Made the treehouse fort with bandityogo
-Helped vampiresfire with the bleachers to his spleef arena
-I have also helped Genocide604 complete two xp farms
Anyways, I will not force or manipulate anyone to vouch for me, just vouch if you want to or give me constructive critism on what I should do if you don't feel like I am ready to take on the challenge for veteran.
I am also now a GH dev team builder and I show leadership throughout Oasis.
I help people out all the time and give them info and points about the game.


Last edited by MrShatang on 8/4/2012, 12:44 am; edited 4 times in total (Reason for editing : a few mistakes)

MrShatang
Banned
Banned

Posts : 423
Join date : 2012-04-01
Age : 23

Back to top Go down

MrShatang for Veteran Empty Re: MrShatang for Veteran

Post by MrShatang 5/8/2012, 7:37 am

Bump

MrShatang
Banned
Banned

Posts : 423
Join date : 2012-04-01
Age : 23

Back to top Go down

MrShatang for Veteran Empty Re: MrShatang for Veteran

Post by Z 5/8/2012, 7:41 am

I'm not gonna vouch yet Alex. You've been here for such a short time. Just keep playing, keep on being awesome and ill vouch.


Z
Emerald Miner
Emerald Miner

Posts : 975
Join date : 2012-01-06

Back to top Go down

MrShatang for Veteran Empty Re: MrShatang for Veteran

Post by Keshaluver 5/8/2012, 7:53 am

Mr. Shatang, Your a very helpful an sincere trusted player, and you have a nice personality. ( If you dont get too many vouches its because they want you to wait)

So this is a

VOUCH
Keshaluver
Keshaluver
Gold Miner
Gold Miner

Posts : 333
Join date : 2011-11-10
Age : 21

Back to top Go down

MrShatang for Veteran Empty Re: MrShatang for Veteran

Post by ExtraSauce 5/8/2012, 11:18 am

Zwall99 wrote:I'm not gonna vouch yet Alex. You've been here for such a short time. Just keep playing, keep on being awesome and ill vouch.

ExtraSauce
ExtraSauce
Professional Miner
Professional Miner

Posts : 1762
Join date : 2011-04-29
Age : 24

Back to top Go down

MrShatang for Veteran Empty Re: MrShatang for Veteran

Post by MrShatang 5/8/2012, 4:04 pm

K thanks for the feedback

MrShatang
Banned
Banned

Posts : 423
Join date : 2012-04-01
Age : 23

Back to top Go down

MrShatang for Veteran Empty Re: MrShatang for Veteran

Post by mickdude2 5/8/2012, 6:52 pm

Here, I will agree with Zwall. You're just too young. But if you continue doing what you're doing, you would have it before me! You are great with helping anyone and are always on the lookout to help. More than I can say for some people here...
mickdude2
mickdude2
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Posts : 1945
Join date : 2011-12-10
Age : 25

Back to top Go down

MrShatang for Veteran Empty Re: MrShatang for Veteran

Post by MrShatang 5/8/2012, 8:32 pm

mickdude2 wrote:. You're just too young.
When you say to young, do you mean I haven't played long enough, or do you mean the age 13 is too young for the rank Veteran?

MrShatang
Banned
Banned

Posts : 423
Join date : 2012-04-01
Age : 23

Back to top Go down

MrShatang for Veteran Empty Re: MrShatang for Veteran

Post by InitialBN 5/8/2012, 9:20 pm

MrShatang wrote:
mickdude2 wrote:. You're just too young.
When you say to young, do you mean I haven't played long enough, or do you mean the age 13 is too young for the rank Veteran?

He means play-time.

InitialBN
Emerald Miner
Emerald Miner

Posts : 903
Join date : 2011-02-13
Age : 25

Back to top Go down

MrShatang for Veteran Empty Re: MrShatang for Veteran

Post by MinerIE 5/9/2012, 2:51 am

I'm stickin with zwaqll and mickdude on this in the fact that u probably should wait a few months
MinerIE
MinerIE
Coal Miner
Coal Miner

Posts : 29
Join date : 2012-01-11
Age : 22

Back to top Go down

MrShatang for Veteran Empty Re: MrShatang for Veteran

Post by mystictornado 5/9/2012, 4:07 pm

3 months is definitely not long enough for veteran. im not sure if someone has got veteran after 3 months but they must have been on for 8 hours everyday if they did keep watin What a Face
mystictornado
mystictornado
Coal Miner
Coal Miner

Posts : 37
Join date : 2011-10-12

Back to top Go down

MrShatang for Veteran Empty Re: MrShatang for Veteran

Post by dtfgator 5/9/2012, 7:18 pm

mystictornado wrote:3 months is definitely not long enough for veteran. im not sure if someone has got veteran after 3 months but they must have been on for 8 hours everyday if they did keep watin What a Face
I got veteran in roughly two. Please don't make up random shit and present it as fact.

And I was not on for 8 hours a day.
dtfgator
dtfgator
Professional Miner
Professional Miner

Posts : 1117
Join date : 2011-02-03
Age : 26

Back to top Go down

MrShatang for Veteran Empty Re: MrShatang for Veteran

Post by MrShatang 5/9/2012, 7:31 pm

Can somebody lock this thread. I have decided to wait longer before I apply again just because most of the feedback I am getting is they think it is too early. Well thanks for the feedback, I would have not made this decision without you.

MrShatang
Banned
Banned

Posts : 423
Join date : 2012-04-01
Age : 23

Back to top Go down

MrShatang for Veteran Empty Re: MrShatang for Veteran

Post by BroadStreetBully 5/9/2012, 8:15 pm

Okay, feel free to message any of the staff if/when you want this reopened.

BroadStreetBully
Professional Miner
Professional Miner

Posts : 1349
Join date : 2011-05-09
Age : 1022

Back to top Go down

MrShatang for Veteran Empty Re: MrShatang for Veteran

Post by BroadStreetBully 6/30/2012, 1:02 pm

Reopened by request.

BroadStreetBully
Professional Miner
Professional Miner

Posts : 1349
Join date : 2011-05-09
Age : 1022

Back to top Go down

MrShatang for Veteran Empty Re: MrShatang for Veteran

Post by 5teelPhoenix 6/30/2012, 1:17 pm

Vouch.

You've been here almost five months now, that should be enough to be considered a worthy veteran candidant.
5teelPhoenix
5teelPhoenix
Redstone Miner
Redstone Miner

Posts : 240
Join date : 2012-06-04

Back to top Go down

MrShatang for Veteran Empty Re: MrShatang for Veteran

Post by MrShatang 6/30/2012, 4:55 pm

Bump!

MrShatang
Banned
Banned

Posts : 423
Join date : 2012-04-01
Age : 23

Back to top Go down

MrShatang for Veteran Empty Re: MrShatang for Veteran

Post by JazzGirl25565 6/30/2012, 9:26 pm

I think it has been long enough so what i am trying to say is VOUCH!!

JazzGirl25565
Iron Miner
Iron Miner

Posts : 96
Join date : 2012-04-07

Back to top Go down

MrShatang for Veteran Empty Re: MrShatang for Veteran

Post by bandityogo 6/30/2012, 11:32 pm

You and i have built many things together, starting with the tree house!! your a great builder and player, and a good bud ;) VOUCH
bandityogo
bandityogo
Diamond Miner
Diamond Miner

Posts : 704
Join date : 2011-09-13
Age : 24

http://bandityogo.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

MrShatang for Veteran Empty Vouch from me!

Post by louis457 7/1/2012, 9:38 am

As you are a great person you deserve a higher status than T+ so I will vouch for you to get this!!!!!

louis :)

louis457
Dirt Digger
Dirt Digger

Posts : 17
Join date : 2012-04-23

Back to top Go down

MrShatang for Veteran Empty Re: MrShatang for Veteran

Post by MrShatang 7/1/2012, 4:02 pm

Thanks for all the support guys:D

MrShatang
Banned
Banned

Posts : 423
Join date : 2012-04-01
Age : 23

Back to top Go down

MrShatang for Veteran Empty Re: MrShatang for Veteran

Post by MrShatang 7/1/2012, 5:27 pm

Bump

MrShatang
Banned
Banned

Posts : 423
Join date : 2012-04-01
Age : 23

Back to top Go down

MrShatang for Veteran Empty VOUGH

Post by Maarten1708 7/2/2012, 3:46 am

hey alex!

i really want to vough for u because uare verry helpfull and stuff.
but i also agree with zwall,

but i VOUGH for you!!!!!

maarten
Maarten1708
Maarten1708
Redstone Miner
Redstone Miner

Posts : 242
Join date : 2012-04-14
Age : 23

Back to top Go down

MrShatang for Veteran Empty Re: MrShatang for Veteran

Post by cmanrocks2012 7/2/2012, 4:11 pm

VOUCH youre a very good player always helping others Smile

~cmanrocks~
cmanrocks2012
cmanrocks2012
Diamond Miner
Diamond Miner

Posts : 722
Join date : 2012-05-05
Age : 20

Back to top Go down

MrShatang for Veteran Empty RE

Post by Revilo410 7/2/2012, 4:22 pm

OF COURSE I VOUCH FOR YOU SHATANG!

YOU'RE A GREAT OASIS PLAYER AND TOTALLY DESERVE THIS, YOU HAVEN'T BEEN ON THAT LONG BUT TOTALLY DESERVE IT!

#[WS][Trusted]Revilo410#

_________________
MrShatang for Veteran Revilo10
::Profile::   Staff Profile - 2016
::Rank::     Admin [As of December 2015]
::Quotes::  Good, Better, Best. Do not rest until your good is better, and your better best.
                 Worrying means you suffer twice.
Revilo410
Revilo410
Forum Admin
Forum Admin

Posts : 1868
Join date : 2012-01-30
Age : 24

Back to top Go down

MrShatang for Veteran Empty Re: MrShatang for Veteran

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum