ExtraSauce
mickdude2
1MrZsc1
12 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

MrZsc's veteran application - Page 2 Empty Re: MrZsc's veteran application

Post by Heisenberg 4/26/2012, 10:41 am

MrShatang wrote:I don't understand why you applied for veteran but then are starting to beg for Trusted+on this thread.

I don't understand what part of Mad's request you didn't understand. Mr is obviously eager to get back into Oasis, which is a great and positive thing. Personally, I think he should wait a little longer before going for vet, as do others. Trying to get a higher rank is always a good thing, and should be replied with positivity and if not, constructive critisim.

Mr, I'm sure you're a great player, be active a bit longer to get the staff to notice you and then bump the thread whenever you feel ready.
Heisenberg
Heisenberg
Professional Miner
Professional Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by madscientist032 4/26/2012, 10:56 am

Taccy wrote:
MrShatang wrote:I don't understand why you applied for veteran but then are starting to beg for Trusted+on this thread.

I don't understand what part of Mad's request you didn't understand. Mr is obviously eager to get back into Oasis, which is a great and positive thing. Personally, I think he should wait a little longer before going for vet, as do others. Trying to get a higher rank is always a good thing, and should be replied with positivity and if not, constructive critisim.

Mr, I'm sure you're a great player, be active a bit longer to get the staff to notice you and then bump the thread whenever you feel ready.
I think at this point it might be best if he were to start a new thread (clean slate, if you will) when the time comes.

Oasis SMP Owner
Oasis SMP Owner

https://www.youtube.com/user/madscientist032

Back to top Go down

Post by ChaosTheoryJRH 4/26/2012, 4:01 pm

Mad is right.
I'm going to be locking this thread now.
Sorry MrZsc, but when you feel like you're ready to try again, just create another thread, this one has been de-railed too badly.

ChaosTheoryJRH
Banned
Banned

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2