Oasis MC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Appeal ban Cronixx616

Go down

Appeal ban Cronixx616 Empty Appeal ban Cronixx616

Post by Cronixx616 on 4/25/2012, 1:43 am

I had helped Leagle renovate admin spleef arena with redstone doors and wiring. We had forgotten to replace the floor and snow in the arena and i wanted to finish the job. i asked madscientist to help me but instead he took it on him self to try and fix my system that wasnt broken, and broke it. I tried to reconvert it back to my proven system when he worldedit'd all my redstone wiring out. Out of anger i called him a cunt straight to his face and was ban. He wasnt there to ruin my work, only help me replace what needed to be put back. Im not at fault here for getting mad. He basically used his "guide" status to take over what i was working on and pretty much griefed it but it was all ok to him because hes a "guide". That is not fair and completely irresponible.

Cronixx616
Tree Puncher
Tree Puncher

Back to top Go down

Appeal ban Cronixx616 Empty Re: Appeal ban Cronixx616

Post by Heisenberg on 4/25/2012, 2:19 am

Mad doesn't have WorldEdit.
Heisenberg
Heisenberg
Professional Miner
Professional Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by madscientist032 on 4/25/2012, 7:24 am

Cronixx616 wrote:I had helped Leagle renovate admin spleef arena with redstone doors and wiring. We had forgotten to replace the floor and snow in the arena and i wanted to finish the job. i asked madscientist to help me but instead he took it on him self to try and fix my system that wasnt broken, and broke it. I tried to reconvert it back to my proven system when he worldedit'd all my redstone wiring out. Out of anger i called him a cunt straight to his face and was ban. He wasnt there to ruin my work, only help me replace what needed to be put back. Im not at fault here for getting mad. He basically used his "guide" status to take over what i was working on and pretty much griefed it but it was all ok to him because hes a "guide". That is not fair and completely irresponible.
\

First of all, I did NOT use my Guide status as a means of 'griefing' whatever redstone work was there. I was only trying to help, and I would have done that regardless of my rank, whether it be Veteran or Artisan or even Trusted. Don't play that card.

I do agree with this part though:

Cronixx616 wrote: He wasnt there to ruin my work, only help me replace what needed to be put back.

Except while I was trying to help you out, you continued to troll me and my work, saying that I was 'Fucking with redstone', "you're butt hurt you cant get it down right" and basically saying my redstone wiring was inferior compared to yours. Then you called me a cunt, and I immediately banned you due to disrespecting me as a Staff member.

Oh and for the record, I legit just got Guide and I would NEVER use my rank on Oasis as a reason for griefing.

Discord: bit.ly/Oasis_Discord
Twitter: @OasisSMP
madscientist032
madscientist032
Oasis SMP Owner
Oasis SMP Owner

https://www.youtube.com/user/madscientist032

Back to top Go down

Post by Heisenberg on 4/25/2012, 11:18 am

I was online when Mad was helping Cronixx, and can back up everything he said. Mad was helping him for ages trying to do an essential redstone circuit for the arena (without it the whole redstone was pretty useless anyway). I get a bit annoyed when people don't show a bit of gratitude after I help them for an hour or so, and I can imagine what Mad was going through when you called him a cunt after helping you for way over an hour.

Anyway regardless of the context, calling a staff member (or anyone) that word deserves a ban.
Heisenberg
Heisenberg
Professional Miner
Professional Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by dynamole on 4/25/2012, 11:47 am

Cronixx. understandable why you got angry, you think someone who is staff is breaking your work. (i think there was a misunderstanding here).

A member of staff wouldn't purposely break your work, if however they do break your work, while they were helping you, they will fix it or at least give you whatever you need to be able to fix it (if they are unable to do so).

Mad doesn't have WE (or at least shouldn't have WE) only Mods and Admins have this feature.

No matter how angry you are there is no need to start throwing insults at them, asking them "to stop" or tell them that it isn't correct, fair enough, it's your build and someone is messing with it.
If you think your redstone wiring is better (which it may or may not be) tell them you will do the red stone wire (and they will stopped).

Everyone gets angry and some point, but it's how people deal with it.. most people over react and do/say something stupid (have to try and not do this).

From what i have read from this post the ban wasn't just because you called him a **** it was because of your general attitude towards a member of staff who was helping you.

Also this Ban appeal isn't in the correct format (kinda surprised no one mentioned this already). and there is no apology towards Mad, Insulting someone when they are helping you, then call them **** afterwards.... isn't really a good vibe.

I will leave it up to Mad with regards to you being un-banned or not, but personally we don't really need players who will just insult people who are helping them the second they get angry or if they think they can do better.
dynamole
dynamole
Professional Miner
Professional Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by ExtraSauce on 4/25/2012, 2:55 pm

You got angry, but that doesn't means you can call a Staff member a cunt for helping you.

I know Mad for a long time to know he wouldn't do such things;
ExtraSauce
ExtraSauce
Professional Miner
Professional Miner

Back to top Go down

Appeal ban Cronixx616 Empty THIS IS THE MISUNDERSTANDING

Post by Cronixx616 on 4/25/2012, 3:42 pm

My redstone circut was not broken. the Wood plank flooring was. thats what needed to be fixed. but when i tried to stop him from converting it to his circut he kicked me out of game. i re-built my circut and just as i finished it. he took out a major chunk of my circut and said "my way is better". Last time i checked if you go back and re-build something, it gets griefed, and you put it back. the griefer doesnt automatically get rights over it. ITS STILL YOURS!!! that circuit was my work and he griefed it and then claimed it as his. It was bullsh^^. my redstone was flawless. Leagle saw it work. when the snow was replaced, about 10 pieces of dust was removed and nedded to be placed again. easy fix. but he had to convert it to his circut. Im sure when you all get griefed you have some pretty choice words for your griefer. so again i hold by what i called Mad. a cunt. He was griefing, no other explaination.

Cronixx616
Tree Puncher
Tree Puncher

Back to top Go down

Post by madscientist032 on 4/25/2012, 3:53 pm

Alrighty then. If you really want to stand by what you said last night then i will stand by my decision to ban you.

Thread locked.

Discord: bit.ly/Oasis_Discord
Twitter: @OasisSMP
madscientist032
madscientist032
Oasis SMP Owner
Oasis SMP Owner

https://www.youtube.com/user/madscientist032

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum