Serado's Vet App!

+3
ddeckys
mefabe
Serado
7 posters

Go down

Serado's Vet App! Empty Serado's Vet App!

Post by Serado 3/12/2012, 9:31 pm

Minecraft username: Serado

How long have you been playing on THIS server?:
Since April 30th, 2011. (That's what day I registered on the forums anyway, I was probably whitelisted a couple days after that.)

How often do you plan on being on THIS server?:
Every time I get a chance. I'm fairly busy, but I do try to get on when I can.

Have you voted for Oasis at www.bit.ly/oasisv ?:
Of course, I do it whenever I can remember!

Name any Admins or Mods who would vouch for you (This means you actually have to ask them):
Uh... mhreynolds I believe... I haven't really had a chance to ask too many, as I just haven't been on while they have, but hopefully people will see this thread. :)

Why do you deserve Veteran status? What sets you apart from the other Trusted players?:
I feel kind of odd typing this part; it's not like I'm really trying to convince admins to give me vet. If someone doesn't want me to be vet, I don't really have a way of convincing them otherwise. Either way, I figured I'd give it a go. I try to be on as often as I can, I always welcome new members, and I'm nice to everyone. I always try to help people if I can, and I believe I will be able to do so more easily with the rank of veteran. I've been on Oasis for quite some time now; a lot (if not most/all) of the people that were my rank when I first started are now staff/vets.

Thanks for reading my app, hopefully some time soon there'll be a new veteran named Serado!

EDIT:
Since a lot of people have been saying no for the same reason, I figured I'd quote my response.
Serado wrote:
mefabe wrote:yes, and as you can see from the posts above, that is the same reason that I wouldn't vouch. Your a great player, but mcforge has nothing to do with oasis. I bet you do a great job there, but I rarley see you online on oasis, so that maybe makes your full potential hidden. I really don't know enough of what your willing to put forth for me to vouch, but if you were to show it to me, then I'll doubt that you woudn't see my vouch in your next application. No hard feelings, bro, right?

I only brought up MCForge because it shows trust, activity, and commitment. ;)
Plus I'm pretty sure you could ask anyone there and they'd support me.

I, of course, understand why no one wants to vouch. It's the same reason. But honestly, that doesn't effect trust, or kindness, or helpfulness. My life's been hectic lately but I'm trying to be more active, and becoming a vet will only encourage me to do so even more.
I've been on quite a lot lately actually. :3

Last edited by Serado on 3/14/2012, 4:35 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Added quote)
Serado
Serado
Iron Miner
Iron Miner

Back to top Go down

Serado's Vet App! Empty Re: Serado's Vet App!

Post by mefabe 3/12/2012, 9:38 pm

Well I have to say, your definately a great player, but from what I've seen sometimes I just don't think your veteran material. I'm mot trying to be mean, just stating my opinion. Your definatelu awesome though, and if this doesn't work out for you then I would try again later. Good luck bro.
mefabe
mefabe
Gold Miner
Gold Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by Serado 3/12/2012, 9:55 pm

mefabe wrote:Well I have to say, your definately a great player, but from what I've seen sometimes I just don't think your veteran material. I'm mot trying to be mean, just stating my opinion. Your definatelu awesome though, and if this doesn't work out for you then I would try again later. Good luck bro.

Dx not veteran material in what way?

BTW, here is where I spend a lot of my time... if you ask people there they'll probably say that I'd be a good vet :) I do have 67 rep... the next highest is around 10 I think o.o
Serado
Serado
Iron Miner
Iron Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by ddeckys 3/12/2012, 10:32 pm

mefabe wrote:Well I have to say, your definately a great player, but from what I've seen sometimes I just don't think your veteran material. I'm mot trying to be mean, just stating my opinion. Your definatelu awesome though, and if this doesn't work out for you then I would try again later. Good luck bro.

I know you're "mot" trying to be mean, but that was sorta harsh, and I would have to disagree with you.

Sinaji is a fellow MCForge member and he is a stellar Moderator there. Being a companion on MCForge Global Chat, I would recommend him for any staff/vet position. You guys are lucky to have Sinjai as part of your community, as he is a respectable Minecraft user, and I know he will be a great addition to your Veteran list.

Good luck, I hope you do well.

-ddeckys
MCForge Global Chat Moderator
ddeckys
ddeckys
Tree Puncher
Tree Puncher

http://www.tridomcraft.tk

Back to top Go down

Post by InitialBN 3/12/2012, 11:29 pm

Honestly, Serado, I love you. However, when I've been on lately (past couple of months) you haven't been on much. Some time of dedicated activeness and I'll reconsider.

InitialBN
Emerald Miner
Emerald Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by Serado 3/12/2012, 11:50 pm

InitialBN wrote:Honestly, Serado, I love you. However, when I've been on lately (past couple of months) you haven't been on much. Some time of dedicated activeness and I'll reconsider.

Yes, I know, I've been quite busy. I'm trying to be as active as I can, but really it just differs day to day. Weekends I usually have a lot of time on though. ;)

Really, I've been just popping on when I can mainly to talk :) it's kind of boring to go mining for hours now. As a vet I'd be able to use /item and build to my heart's content, plus I'd be able to teleport to others to help them. :D

Last edited by Serado on 3/12/2012, 11:55 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : added shtuff)
Serado
Serado
Iron Miner
Iron Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevo235 3/13/2012, 2:37 am

Serado wrote:

I never knew that was your name.

Anyways, i've seen you on enough to vouch. I can also say that you have been on a while and have made the effort to be more active. I see no reason why you shouldn't be a Veteran.
Kevo235
Kevo235
Legendary Miner
Legendary Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by ExtraSauce 3/13/2012, 11:26 am

Well i'm not vouching just because the reason to not see you online enough. I remember back in time when we were just guests, you used to play alot, but then came a new map and you just came back 3 or 2 maps later and now you rarely are online in my watch.
ExtraSauce
ExtraSauce
Professional Miner
Professional Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by mefabe 3/13/2012, 5:44 pm

yes, and as you can see from the posts above, that is the same reason that I wouldn't vouch. Your a great player, but mcforge has nothing to do with oasis. I bet you do a great job there, but I rarley see you online on oasis, so that maybe makes your full potential hidden. I really don't know enough of what your willing to put forth for me to vouch, but if you were to show it to me, then I'll doubt that you woudn't see my vouch in your next application. No hard feelings, bro, right?
mefabe
mefabe
Gold Miner
Gold Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by Serado 3/13/2012, 6:12 pm

mefabe wrote:yes, and as you can see from the posts above, that is the same reason that I wouldn't vouch. Your a great player, but mcforge has nothing to do with oasis. I bet you do a great job there, but I rarley see you online on oasis, so that maybe makes your full potential hidden. I really don't know enough of what your willing to put forth for me to vouch, but if you were to show it to me, then I'll doubt that you woudn't see my vouch in your next application. No hard feelings, bro, right?

I, of course, understand why no one wants to vouch. It's the same reason. But honestly, that doesn't effect trust, or kindness, or helpfulness. My life's been hectic lately but I'm trying to be more active, and becoming a vet will only encourage me to do so even more.
Serado
Serado
Iron Miner
Iron Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by Heisenberg 3/13/2012, 7:18 pm

I've been talkng to Serad, he's a very cool guy who would make a great veteran. Vouch.
Heisenberg
Heisenberg
Professional Miner
Professional Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by Serado 3/13/2012, 7:28 pm

Taccypoo wrote:I've been talkng to Serad, he's a very cool guy who would make a great veteran. Vouch.

Serado's Vet App! Tumblr_leqwetoXTw1qdy8xg
Serado
Serado
Iron Miner
Iron Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by Heisenberg 3/13/2012, 7:35 pm

How could anyone say no to that face? :3
Heisenberg
Heisenberg
Professional Miner
Professional Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by Serado 3/13/2012, 7:40 pm

Taccypoo wrote:How could anyone say no to that face? :3

Well, three people have already, so it can't be too hard.
Serado
Serado
Iron Miner
Iron Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by Serado 3/14/2012, 8:40 am

Bump.

I want as much of a chance as possible. :)
Serado
Serado
Iron Miner
Iron Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by mefabe 3/14/2012, 10:07 pm

Serado wrote:

yes serado, your probably one of the most trust worthy dude I know, and you are very kind, but you are just inactive, that's all. Your a cool kid bro.
mefabe
mefabe
Gold Miner
Gold Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by Serado 3/14/2012, 10:31 pm

mefabe wrote:
Serado wrote:

yes serado, your probably one of the most trust worthy dude I know, and you are very kind, but you are just inactive, that's all. Your a cool kid bro.

Correction, WAS inactive. ;)

But my past inactivity is currently irrelevant, as I am active now, and becoming a veteran will only give me more to do, thus encouraging me to play even more!
Serado
Serado
Iron Miner
Iron Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by mefabe 3/15/2012, 7:47 am

Serado wrote:
mefabe wrote:
Serado wrote:

Correction, WAS inactive. ;)

But my past inactivity is currently irrelevant, as I am active now, and becoming a veteran will only give me more to do, thus encouraging me to play even more!

I defiately agree. Well, what else can I say, good luck on your Vet App. I'll probably be on Oasis again once it updates.
mefabe
mefabe
Gold Miner
Gold Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by Serado 3/15/2012, 4:42 pm

Well actually there is more you could say. You could vouch if you want. ;)
Serado
Serado
Iron Miner
Iron Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by Serado 3/15/2012, 10:56 pm

InitialBN wrote:Honestly, Serado, I love you. However, when I've been on lately (past couple of months) you haven't been on much. Some time of dedicated activeness and I'll reconsider.

Speaking of not being on lately, I've been on quite a lot and have yet to see you...
Serado
Serado
Iron Miner
Iron Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by InitialBN 3/15/2012, 11:18 pm

Serado wrote:

Speaking of not being on lately, I've been on quite a lot and have yet to see you...

I just talked to you a couple nights ago.

InitialBN
Emerald Miner
Emerald Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by Serado 3/15/2012, 11:35 pm

InitialBN wrote:
Serado wrote:

I just talked to you a couple nights ago.

Indeed, you were on for a few minutes. Meanwhile I've been on for hours every day... please avoid hypocrisy. Wink

Oh and
InitialBN wrote:Honestly, Serado, I love you.
Made my day.
Serado
Serado
Iron Miner
Iron Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by mefabe 3/16/2012, 7:44 am

Serado wrote:Well actually there is more you could say. You could vouch if you want. ;)

Alright, here it comes... Are you ready? Are you sure? Are you positive? -_- Don't lie Now... Okay get ready.. almost there.. it's coming.. It's here.... vouch
mefabe
mefabe
Gold Miner
Gold Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by Serado 3/16/2012, 5:52 pm

mefabe wrote:
Serado wrote:Well actually there is more you could say. You could vouch if you want. ;)

Alright, here it comes... Are you ready? Are you sure? Are you positive? -_- Don't lie Now... Okay get ready.. almost there.. it's coming.. It's here.... vouch

Yey
Serado
Serado
Iron Miner
Iron Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum