.....

+12
InitialBN
Z
ExtraSauce
commander_chair
BroadStreetBully
mickdude2
dtfgator
factknowhow
bandityogo
MrShatang
mefabe
Fuzzyplats
16 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

..... - Page 2 Empty Re: .....

Post by Z 5/3/2012, 8:37 pm

Fuzzyplats wrote:
Zack I do not wish to start an argument on my own application but you could've told me this over the messaging app we were using 3 minutes ago instead of making me look like a ignoramus


why is it that every time I talk you think I'm trying to be better or act smarter than you? Who said I was trying to start an arguement? Who said I was making you look like an ignoramus? Try look at at the postitive side of life. *Rainbows Flash Across the Room*

Z
Emerald Miner
Emerald Miner

Posts : 975
Join date : 2012-01-06

Back to top Go down

..... - Page 2 Empty Re: .....

Post by Fuzzyplats 5/3/2012, 8:40 pm

Zwall99 wrote:
Fuzzyplats wrote:
Zack I do not wish to start an argument on my own application but you could've told me this over the messaging app we were using 3 minutes ago instead of making me look like a ignoramus


why is it that every time I talk you think I'm trying to be better or act smarter than you? Who said I was trying to start an arguement? Who said I was making you look like an ignoramus? Try look at at the postitive side of life. *Rainbows Flash Across the Room*

I have not said anything about you starting an argument so please drop this or consult me in some other fashion

Fuzzyplats
Lapis Miner
Lapis Miner

Posts : 147
Join date : 2011-12-12

Back to top Go down

..... - Page 2 Empty Re: .....

Post by mickdude2 5/3/2012, 8:42 pm

This entire thing is an entire pile of bullshit. Dan, you're 12. End of story. Now get this topic, back on topic. Oh yeah, sorry fuzzy you don't have my vouch yet.
mickdude2
mickdude2
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Posts : 1945
Join date : 2011-12-10
Age : 25

Back to top Go down

..... - Page 2 Empty Re: .....

Post by Fuzzyplats 5/3/2012, 8:44 pm

mickdude2 wrote:This entire thing is an entire pile of bullshit. Dan, you're 12. End of story. Now get this topic, back on topic. Oh yeah, sorry fuzzy you don't have my vouch yet.

Mick you know I'm not 12 ask jake a Lina Jo lee

Fuzzyplats
Lapis Miner
Lapis Miner

Posts : 147
Join date : 2011-12-12

Back to top Go down

..... - Page 2 Empty Re: .....

Post by mickdude2 5/3/2012, 8:46 pm

Fuzzyplats wrote:
mickdude2 wrote:This entire thing is an entire pile of bullshit. Dan, you're 12. End of story. Now get this topic, back on topic. Oh yeah, sorry fuzzy you don't have my vouch yet.

Mick you know I'm not 12 ask jake a Lina Jo lee

You're the same age as 'jake a lina jo lee'.

PS is that how you spell it?
mickdude2
mickdude2
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Posts : 1945
Join date : 2011-12-10
Age : 25

Back to top Go down

..... - Page 2 Empty Re: .....

Post by Fuzzyplats 5/3/2012, 8:57 pm

mickdude2 wrote:
Fuzzyplats wrote:
mickdude2 wrote:This entire thing is an entire pile of bullshit. Dan, you're 12. End of story. Now get this topic, back on topic. Oh yeah, sorry fuzzy you don't have my vouch yet.

Mick you know I'm not 12 ask jake a Lina Jo lee

You're the same age as 'jake a lina jo lee'.

PS is that how you spell it?

I might be a little older than him if it makes u feel better I'm a little older than zack

Fuzzyplats
Lapis Miner
Lapis Miner

Posts : 147
Join date : 2011-12-12

Back to top Go down

..... - Page 2 Empty Re: .....

Post by Z 5/3/2012, 9:07 pm

Fuzzyplats wrote:
mickdude2 wrote:
Fuzzyplats wrote:
mickdude2 wrote:This entire thing is an entire pile of bullshit. Dan, you're 12. End of story. Now get this topic, back on topic. Oh yeah, sorry fuzzy you don't have my vouch yet.

Mick you know I'm not 12 ask jake a Lina Jo lee

You're the same age as 'jake a lina jo lee'.

PS is that how you spell it?

I might be a little older than him if it makes u feel better I'm a little older than zack
Emphasis on little. It's actually smaller than one might expect. I'm not gonna say how much older he is than I am, cause that would actually give it away.

Z
Emerald Miner
Emerald Miner

Posts : 975
Join date : 2012-01-06

Back to top Go down

..... - Page 2 Empty Re: .....

Post by BroadStreetBully 5/3/2012, 9:19 pm

My money's on 13?

BroadStreetBully
Professional Miner
Professional Miner

Posts : 1349
Join date : 2011-05-09
Age : 1022

Back to top Go down

..... - Page 2 Empty Re: .....

Post by InitialBN 5/3/2012, 9:36 pm

How about we shut up about all of this, and not de-rail this thread even more? Sound good?

I don't care, it'll happen or this thread will be locked.

InitialBN
Emerald Miner
Emerald Miner

Posts : 903
Join date : 2011-02-13
Age : 25

Back to top Go down

..... - Page 2 Empty Re: .....

Post by ExtraSauce 5/4/2012, 11:41 am

InitialBN wrote:How about we shut up about all of this, and not de-rail this thread even more? Sound good?

I don't care, it'll happen or this thread will be locked.

..... - Page 2 Ap-TCyndI0eYuKm1lXIy6Q2
ExtraSauce
ExtraSauce
Professional Miner
Professional Miner

Posts : 1762
Join date : 2011-04-29
Age : 24

Back to top Go down

..... - Page 2 Empty Re: .....

Post by Croky1 5/4/2012, 11:43 am

People lie. End of story. Get over it.*

InitialBN wrote:How about we shut up about all of this, and not de-rail this thread even more? Sound good?

I don't care, it'll happen or this thread will be locked.

And listen to that. ^

*There might be some exceptions. I know none.

Croky1
Gold Miner
Gold Miner

Posts : 374
Join date : 2011-12-19
Age : 417

Back to top Go down

..... - Page 2 Empty BUMP

Post by Fuzzyplats 9/23/2012, 9:04 pm

BUMP BUMP

Fuzzyplats
Lapis Miner
Lapis Miner

Posts : 147
Join date : 2011-12-12

Back to top Go down

..... - Page 2 Empty Re: .....

Post by cmanrocks2012 9/23/2012, 9:09 pm

Vouch and goodluck.
..... - Page 2 EJzzTyzOLFYI9g1Q5IoOKSotLklNiU3OTcwryk_OLjYyMDTiQuX5ZualJhclppVwhaQWFSVm5ikYchmbcxkacxmZmnIZAgApRxiK
cmanrocks2012
cmanrocks2012
Diamond Miner
Diamond Miner

Posts : 722
Join date : 2012-05-05
Age : 20

Back to top Go down

..... - Page 2 Empty Re: .....

Post by mickdude2 9/24/2012, 4:27 pm

He hasn't been on in like 4 months >.<

Be a little more active and maybe.
mickdude2
mickdude2
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Posts : 1945
Join date : 2011-12-10
Age : 25

Back to top Go down

..... - Page 2 Empty Re: .....

Post by Z 9/24/2012, 5:44 pm

He told me he doesn't even like oasis anymore. He bumped this for shits and giggles.
Nuff said.


Last edited by Zwall99 on 9/24/2012, 6:32 pm; edited 1 time in total

Z
Emerald Miner
Emerald Miner

Posts : 975
Join date : 2012-01-06

Back to top Go down

..... - Page 2 Empty Re: .....

Post by MarcoTheGod 9/24/2012, 5:55 pm

Guys, just stop to talk about it, he will see lying about his age don't give him more chances to get veteran. Lock this topic or talk about the real object of this topic.
MarcoTheGod
MarcoTheGod
Gold Miner
Gold Miner

Posts : 452
Join date : 2011-05-30
Age : 25

Back to top Go down

..... - Page 2 Empty Re: .....

Post by Kevo235 9/24/2012, 6:38 pm

Lying on the forums? That I can forgive... But lying to get a rank? That is just too far, friend. If I was to promote someone to Veteran, I wouldn't *need* to know much about them, only how well I can trust them really, and how nice they are, that sort of thing... But lying to try to get a rank? That is something I can never forgive. I'm sorry, but for the first time in almost two years, Irrevocable Anti-vouch.

... I expected more from you.
Kevo235
Kevo235
Legendary Miner
Legendary Miner

Posts : 3209
Join date : 2011-01-31

Back to top Go down

..... - Page 2 Empty Re: .....

Post by mickdude2 9/24/2012, 8:17 pm

Kevo235 wrote: Irrevocable Anti-vouch.

Oh damn. Kevo's bringin out the big guns.
..... - Page 2 Little10
mickdude2
mickdude2
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Posts : 1945
Join date : 2011-12-10
Age : 25

Back to top Go down

..... - Page 2 Empty Re: .....

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum