Conair's (JesusAsaurusR3X's) second Vet. App.

+3
mhreynolds
Heisenberg
JesusAsaurusR3X
7 posters

Go down

Conair's (JesusAsaurusR3X's) second Vet. App. Empty Conair's (JesusAsaurusR3X's) second Vet. App.

Post by JesusAsaurusR3X 2/4/2012, 3:18 pm

I'm back for my second attempt at vet. Hopefully I'll get somewhere this year instead of sticking at artisan ;-; Anyway, onto the app!

Minecraft username: JesusAsaurusR3X

Real name (recommended): Conair or Connor, whichever you prefer.

How long have you been playing on THIS server?: Since February of 2011 I believe?

How often do you plan on being on THIS server?: Whenever I feel like hoping on. I have my own server now so that takes up a majority of my time. However, I do like to hop on every other day or so.

Have you voted for Oasis at www.bit.ly/oasisv ?: Yes.

Name any Admins or Mods who would vouch for you (This means you actually have to ask them): Taccypoo, mhreynolds, and Broad. (changed due to Kevo's and Intitial's thoughts)

Why do you deserve Veteran status? What sets you apart from the other Trusted players?: I've been artisan for almost a year now and I just feel that I'd be able to build more with veteran than I would with artisan. While I've done a lot with artisan, I feel I could achieve more with Veteran. I also like to help out whenever I can, so with Veteran, this would be much easier.

I've said this before and I'll say it again: If I don't get vet this run, then there's always next time. Thanks to anybody who vouches for me!

Last edited by JesusAsaurusR3X on 2/7/2012, 7:45 pm; edited 2 times in total
JesusAsaurusR3X
JesusAsaurusR3X
Iron Miner
Iron Miner

Back to top Go down

Conair's (JesusAsaurusR3X's) second Vet. App. Empty Re: Conair's (JesusAsaurusR3X's) second Vet. App.

Post by Heisenberg 2/4/2012, 3:28 pm

Bit too late for January's months promos, but 100% backing you for Febuary's.
Heisenberg
Heisenberg
Professional Miner
Professional Miner

Back to top Go down

Conair's (JesusAsaurusR3X's) second Vet. App. Empty Re: Conair's (JesusAsaurusR3X's) second Vet. App.

Post by JesusAsaurusR3X 2/4/2012, 3:36 pm

Taccypoo wrote:Bit too late for January's months promos, but 100% backing you for Febuary's.

This was posted for February's in mind.....>.>.....

Thanks though Luke. :3
JesusAsaurusR3X
JesusAsaurusR3X
Iron Miner
Iron Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by mhreynolds 2/4/2012, 4:05 pm

Knew you back in the day, was a good guy back then is a good guy now I would love to welcome to the little veteran family

Vouch
mhreynolds
mhreynolds
Professional Miner
Professional Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by ExtraSauce 2/4/2012, 4:06 pm

Only if you play more :3

I'm sure you will so, -Vouch
ExtraSauce
ExtraSauce
Professional Miner
Professional Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by BroadStreetBully 2/4/2012, 4:33 pm

Conair's (JesusAsaurusR3X's) second Vet. App. Vouch11

BroadStreetBully
Professional Miner
Professional Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by JesusAsaurusR3X 2/4/2012, 11:13 pm

mhreynolds wrote:Knew you back in the day, was a good guy back then is a good guy now I would love to welcome to the little veteran family

Vouch

Thanks Matt! :D

ExtraSauce wrote:Only if you play more :3

I'm sure you will so, -Vouch

Thanks Extra! I'll see what I can do about being on more. ;P

BroadStreetBully wrote:
Conair's (JesusAsaurusR3X's) second Vet. App. Vouch11

Thanks Broad! :3
JesusAsaurusR3X
JesusAsaurusR3X
Iron Miner
Iron Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by JesusAsaurusR3X 2/7/2012, 5:31 pm

I'm just gonna bump this every three or four days. So in that case: Bump.
JesusAsaurusR3X
JesusAsaurusR3X
Iron Miner
Iron Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevo235 2/7/2012, 5:55 pm

JesusAsaurusR3X wrote:
Name any Admins or Mods who would vouch for you (This means you actually have to ask them): Taccypoo, mhreynolds, Broad and possibly Neil >.>

Little confused on that. Oh well, i'll vouch anyways. Good luck on Veteran! Cool
Kevo235
Kevo235
Legendary Miner
Legendary Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by InitialBN 2/7/2012, 7:18 pm

Kevo235 wrote:
JesusAsaurusR3X wrote:
Name any Admins or Mods who would vouch for you (This means you actually have to ask them): Taccypoo, mhreynolds, Broad and possibly Neil >.>

Little confused on that. Oh well, i'll vouch anyways. Good luck on Veteran! Cool

Most people don't actually do that, because a lot of the time they get mad when asked if they'll vouch.

InitialBN
Emerald Miner
Emerald Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by JesusAsaurusR3X 2/7/2012, 7:48 pm

InitialBN wrote:
Kevo235 wrote:
JesusAsaurusR3X wrote:

Most people don't actually do that, because a lot of the time they get mad when asked if they'll vouch.

Not sure if that was intended for me or Kevo....>.>....

Anyway, I changed it as to avoid creating a future problem.

Kevo235 wrote:
JesusAsaurusR3X wrote:

Thanks for the vouch Kevo!
JesusAsaurusR3X
JesusAsaurusR3X
Iron Miner
Iron Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by InitialBN 2/7/2012, 8:36 pm

It was for Kevo. Otherwise, I just would have quoted your post.

InitialBN
Emerald Miner
Emerald Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by JesusAsaurusR3X 2/7/2012, 10:21 pm

InitialBN wrote:It was for Kevo. Otherwise, I just would have quoted your post.

Ah, alrighty. Regardless, I still took it off just to be safe. :P
JesusAsaurusR3X
JesusAsaurusR3X
Iron Miner
Iron Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by JesusAsaurusR3X 2/22/2012, 10:02 pm

I'm not sure when the next promotions are so I'm just gonna bump my thread, see if i can't get one or two more vouches. :P
JesusAsaurusR3X
JesusAsaurusR3X
Iron Miner
Iron Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum