Oasis MC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Alec Spear and UnsavingHalo ban appeal

Go down

Alec Spear and UnsavingHalo ban appeal Empty Alec Spear and UnsavingHalo ban appeal

Post by Alec Spear on 12/23/2011, 2:55 pm

Minecraft username: UnsavingHalo and Alec_Spear

Mod/Admin who banned you: TaccyPoo

Reason you were banned: Griefing

Reason you believe you should be unbanned: Me and Halo were just exploring around the world and gathering resources so we could build a house, or mansion perhaps. We got banned for griefing, but the problem is we didn't grief. The forum post was very unclear of why we were unbanned. I have looked at other peoples bans. Other people got more descriptive reasons why they were banned, including what they griefed. On the forum post, it didn't say what we griefed. Also, on other people's bans, they included screenshots of what they griefed, and screenshots of them griefing. There were no screenshots included for our ban.The last thing, is the warnings. On the forums, some other people got up to 3 warnings before they were banned, so even if we griefed(which we did not) we should have gotten a warning or two.

Alec Spear
Tree Puncher
Tree Puncher

Back to top Go down

Alec Spear and UnsavingHalo ban appeal Empty Re: Alec Spear and UnsavingHalo ban appeal

Post by Heisenberg on 12/23/2011, 3:08 pm

I had found a few minor griefs by unsavinghalo yesterday, and today lb'd some cobble and saw you had taken it. You both had griefed, whether you realised or not. That being said, they were minor griefs and not as bad as most people that get banned. About 99% of the time I warn people (Whether it be a warning kick or telling them in chat) they come back and grief 10x worse when I turn my back. I should have warned you like the others and I apologise. I won't be back on until tomorrow, but hopefully if a staff reads this they will unban you.
Heisenberg
Heisenberg
Professional Miner
Professional Miner

Back to top Go down

Alec Spear and UnsavingHalo ban appeal Empty Re: Alec Spear and UnsavingHalo ban appeal

Post by Alec Spear on 12/23/2011, 3:15 pm

Thank you for the reply and I think that cobblestone was ours but we will be careful next time not to destroy things that aren't ours.

Alec Spear
Tree Puncher
Tree Puncher

Back to top Go down

Post by Abbeylw on 12/23/2011, 3:25 pm

Unbanned.
Abbeylw
Abbeylw
Diamond Miner
Diamond Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by UnsavingHalo on 12/23/2011, 5:07 pm

Thanks for the unban. I don't know which cobblestone I destroyed, but I think it was ours. I will be more careful. We got unbanned by DixieKid.

UnsavingHalo
Tree Puncher
Tree Puncher

Back to top Go down

Post by Abbeylw on 12/23/2011, 6:57 pm

by UnsavingHalo on Fri Dec 23, 2011 10:07 pm
Thanks for the unban. I don't know which cobblestone I destroyed, but I think it was ours. I will be more careful. We got unbanned by DixieKid.

Dixikid* ..and thats me :P
Abbeylw
Abbeylw
Diamond Miner
Diamond Miner

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum