Go down

Vet Application ~ Sam3234 Empty Vet Application ~ Sam3234

Post by Sam3234 11/5/2011, 4:00 pm

Minecraft username:
Sam3234

Real name (recommended):
Ryan

How long have you been playing on THIS server?:
Months, but alot more in the past 20-25 days.

How often do you plan on being on THIS server?:
Years and Years!

Have you voted for Oasis at www.bit.ly/oasisv ?:
Alot of times....Too many to count....

Name any Admins or Mods who would vouch for you (This means you actually have to ask them):
Some people that I think would are.....

~WesleyMD
~leagle
~InvertPanda
~ChaosTheory
~Ownerthugz
~Dixikid
~lcfrasso
~Commander_Chair
~Intengent
~SumBoDeee
~Adragonfire9
~Hawkman

Why do you deserve Veteran status? What sets you apart from the other Trusted players?:.

I believe I deserve veteran status because of my determination, responsibility, my attitude, and my dedicaton. I'm not one of those people that will call somebody's cobble castle an eyesore, or say a dirt kingdom sucks. I believe its the thought and effort that counts. Anybody can world edit different items to make the coolest looking thing on the server in a few minutes, but I make the builds that go un noticed, noticed. Sure, a kingdom made of items that are different is really cool, but you should really give someone credit if they put in 10 times the effort and work into their builds. Responsibility..... It's a thing that most people lack, whether it be that "Oh, sorry it was just that one lava grief I didnt really mean to do it"... or that "one small grief"...I dont have those. I never grief anywhere, and think that if I was notch and could take accounts away from people that ruined other people's hard work, believe me, I would. Im not going to sit here and tell you i'm just here to tell you everything you want to hear, then be a dumbass with my responsibilities and rank. I hope you see me as one of those people who WILL live up to what you expect from me. My, determination, well...lets just say I sat down and built for 4 and a half hours building a skyscraper at commandercity with no flymod or buying things from the shop.... Haha. If you can't trust me from this? Well then look at all the things i've done on the server! Helped people when needed, made a city when I saw plots running out in other towns, and keeping a lively conversation and posetive feeling in the chat. And this...My friends....Is why I feel I deserver the veteran rank on The Oasis SMP Server.

I thank you for your time.

Kind regards,

Ryan.
Sam3234
Sam3234
Dirt Digger
Dirt Digger

Back to top Go down