Oasis MC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Adragonfire9's Guide Application <3

2 posters

Go down

Adragonfire9's Guide Application <3 Empty Adragonfire9's Guide Application <3

Post by Blame 10/30/2011, 9:18 am

----------------------------------------------------

Minecraft username: Adragonfire9

Real name (recommended): Alex

How long have you been playing on THIS server?: 7 months

How often do you plan on being on THIS server?: Everyday 2-3 hours a day depending on how much homework I have.

Name any Admins or Mods who would vouch for you: I haven't talked to many so no one yet.

Why do you deserve Guide status? What sets you apart from the other players and would make you a good part of the staff?: I feel like
i am a good person and I am never mean to others. I respect everybody on oasis and help out a lot. One of the most important reasons why I think I would make a good staff member is because I am a very honest person and when I feel confused and ask questions. I have been getting griefed a lot nowadays and I feel like many other people feel like "why is this happening to me?" I want to help people when they need help and that is easier as a staff member. Thank you for your time. Here is a quote to rap things up "The reward for work well done is the opportunity to do more." -Jonas Salk (inventor of the first polio vaccination)

Last edited by Adragonfire on 1/6/2012, 8:57 pm; edited 2 times in total
Blame
Blame
Redstone Miner
Redstone Miner

Back to top Go down

Adragonfire9's Guide Application <3 Empty Re: Adragonfire9's Guide Application <3

Post by Blame 12/11/2011, 11:08 am

Bump
Blame
Blame
Redstone Miner
Redstone Miner

Back to top Go down

Adragonfire9's Guide Application <3 Empty Re: Adragonfire9's Guide Application <3

Post by fidel52 12/11/2011, 4:37 pm

vouch :D

fidel52
Lapis Miner
Lapis Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by Blame 12/16/2011, 6:37 pm

Thank you fidel! :D
Blame
Blame
Redstone Miner
Redstone Miner

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum