Oasis MC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is an Application for Guide.

+16
faststang4
Mike7899
SumBoDeee
JonChen
WesleyMD
Cathald903-ToiletRollMan
Leagle
ExtraSauce
BroadStreetBully
Blame
wedell2
madscientist032
MarviNacho
InitialBN
poopyfacetamato
Roboterlein
20 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

This is an Application for Guide. - Page 2 Empty Re: This is an Application for Guide.

Post by Roboterlein 8/22/2011, 8:39 am

saeTan wrote:People are ignoring the qualifications necessary to become this rank. People have said "Fuck Time Played." That is not acceptable.

Roboterlein is not qualified for this rank

I have not demanded this position. I can accept not being promoted.

"Guide - Rank available by application on the forums. Part of the moderating team. Player who looks out for the server when noone on the staff is currently available. Helps maintain server stability"

This says nothing about time. It describes what I've done since day one of joining this server. I'm sorry if I've upset someone, but I wish to be treated with respect in return for that I've given. I can accept not being promoted, but I wish to be turned down with respect, not a dirty look and superfluous comments.
Roboterlein
Roboterlein
Redstone Miner
Redstone Miner

Back to top Go down

This is an Application for Guide. - Page 2 Empty Re: This is an Application for Guide.

Post by SumBoDeee 8/22/2011, 3:16 pm

Sorry about this one Robot, I agree with Lucas because playing time does matter, if you get guide after being here 3 weeks, then that means that you could be holding something back, if you have played enough and you have been on for a while we trust more that you will not abuse you powers. The staff cannot just give people a rank that fast, I am sorry, but name one guide who got promoted within 1 month of play time. By the amount of vouches you have, I can trust you, but there are many griefers who have been on this server awhile and when the time is right they grief. You have not been here LONG ENOUGH to be fully trusted. You seem like you can be trusted, but many people seem like that too and grief. Meanwhile keep up the good work.

SumBoDeee
Lapis Miner
Lapis Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by commander_chair 8/22/2011, 3:57 pm

Well, the average person to get vet. is on at least 2 months. And sense guide is higher than vet. i see where the whole you havn't been on long enough thing has come up from. Your great,but when you understand what has happened in the past from playing and know not what to do to prevent it, makes me think you haven't been on long enough. I GUARANTEE YOU WILL GET GUIDE sometime in the future, not now you just got to wait. And also thank you for going into the military i respect that .
commander_chair
commander_chair
Professional Miner
Professional Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by sirporkrind 8/22/2011, 4:02 pm

SumBoDeee wrote:Sorry about this one Robot, I agree with Lucas because playing time does matter, if you get guide after being here 3 weeks, then that means that you could be holding something back, if you have played enough and you have been on for a while we trust more that you will not abuse you powers. The staff cannot just give people a rank that fast, I am sorry, but name one guide who got promoted within 1 month of play time. By the amount of vouches you have, I can trust you, but there are many griefers who have been on this server awhile and when the time is right they grief. You have not been here LONG ENOUGH to be fully trusted. You seem like you can be trusted, but many people seem like that too and grief. Meanwhile keep up the good work.

Nova got guide in one month I believe and Okowi was close to one month too I think.

sirporkrind
Gold Miner
Gold Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by Cierte 8/22/2011, 4:12 pm

Yes but wasnt nova when this was a much newer server and in more need of solid staff? so they were probably quicker to find guides.
Cierte
Cierte
Diamond Miner
Diamond Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by sirporkrind 8/22/2011, 4:43 pm

Yeah and Nova was just epic I was just answering Sumbodee's questions of "name someone who got guide in one month" but anyways I agree too. Wait a little bit longer Robo and I'm sure you'll get guide if you keep up the work.

sirporkrind
Gold Miner
Gold Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by SumBoDeee 8/22/2011, 5:46 pm

Yeah, but I am pretty sure Nova and Okowi joined much earlier when the server was less popular. I mean to think about a person getting guide in a month "now"

SumBoDeee
Lapis Miner
Lapis Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by Roboterlein 8/22/2011, 9:45 pm

Clearly there would not have been so much discussion unless I caused a rift of sorts.

I apologize for any inconvenience or disturbance I've caused. Never once was that my intention. I understand better now that time is, in some cases, just as important as dedication. Therefore, I resign my own application, even as I won't be promoted anyways. Topic can be deleted if possible.

Thanks for the vouches, peeps.
Roboterlein
Roboterlein
Redstone Miner
Redstone Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by SumBoDeee 8/22/2011, 10:36 pm

Robot, you don't have to take it down, I say it should stay up. You have vouches dude, keep them coming! I never said you had to delete it.

SumBoDeee
Lapis Miner
Lapis Miner

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum