Oasis MC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Guide App by SumBoDeee

3 posters

Go down

A Guide App by SumBoDeee Empty A Guide App by SumBoDeee

Post by SumBoDeee 8/8/2011, 8:44 pm

Minecraft username:

Real name (recommended): Daniel

How long have you been playing on THIS server?: (63 days including playing on Adragonfire9 forum name I made was Adreagonfire) 58 days on SumBoDeee

How often do you plan on being on THIS server? This is my only server. Do not plan on not playing on this server EVER. This server will forever be my favorite and only.

Name any Admins or Mods who would vouch for you: Sainteven

Why do you deserve Guide status? What sets you apart from the other players and would make you a good part of the staff?: First, I have been on this server for 2 months now and I have decided that I have switched over from building things to helping people. I get on at times when no staff are on, and numerous times there have been griefers on the loose. If I were to be a part of the staff then I could put a stop to these griefers and save all of the hard work that these people put in making that just got griefed. I try to be helpful on the server and help newcomers that need help with a command etc. Also whenever there is a grief I am one of those people that ask about it and I try to benefit to the server as much as I can, but I fell that if I were a guide I could benefit more than just being trusted. I am very active on the server and check in about 3-5 times a day and play at least 2 hours a day. I am also active on the forums and if I were to be part of the staff I could make a convicted players thread every time I banned somebody. I always stay logged into the forums so I can see what is going on. I also think that I would make a good part of the staff because I try patrol the server when nobody on the staff is on. I also feel that if I could be a guide, I could benefit the server above and beyond what I am doing now.

Thank you for reading this application, Sincerely SumBoDeee

SumBoDeee
Lapis Miner
Lapis Miner

Back to top Go down

A Guide App by SumBoDeee Empty Re: A Guide App by SumBoDeee

Post by Vegeta400 8/10/2011, 11:12 pm

Vouch
Vegeta400
Vegeta400
Gold Miner
Gold Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by SumBoDeee 8/11/2011, 2:22 am

Thank you for the vouch, Vegeta, it means a lot!

SumBoDeee
Lapis Miner
Lapis Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by SumBoDeee 8/30/2011, 4:31 pm

I am running again, congrats to all who got promoted! I am pretty close to the top of the list on the guide apps, so it does mot really matter if you bump it or not. Feel free to if you want, but you do not have to because I am like the 6th one down.

SumBoDeee
Lapis Miner
Lapis Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by wedell2 8/30/2011, 7:41 pm

are'nt you running for vet you should just run for one or an other i think you should just try for vet

wedell2
Diamond Miner
Diamond Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by SumBoDeee 8/30/2011, 8:42 pm

I apologize for having 2 running applications, but I feel that being part of the staff, would allow for me to benefit the server more. I feel that being veteran could benefit the server too though. I have 2 applications because I am interested in both, just guide a little but more than veteran

SumBoDeee
Lapis Miner
Lapis Miner

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum