Oasis MC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

bread#0505's Trusted Application

2 posters

Go down

bread#0505's Trusted Application Empty bread#0505's Trusted Application

Post by TraverseWasTaken 8/18/2021, 12:27 pm

Minecraft username: bread0505

Discord username (username#0000): bread#0505

Have you already used /discord link (on our minecraft server) and DM'ed the bot (DiscordSRV) on our Discord to link your accounts?: Yes

Where did you find out about Oasis SMP?: mineservers.net

How long have you been playing on THIS server?: 4 months.

How often do you plan on being on THIS server?: As long as this server stays up.

Have you voted for Oasis at Minestatus or Mineservers?: Yes, infact I try to vote daily.

Do you agree not to give out spawned items from any kits you will get with or after Trusted rank: I agree that it is not right to give kits to people after I get a rank.

Name any Trusted, Trusted+, Artisans, Veterans, Architects, JrMods, Mods and/or Admins who would vouch for you (Do not assume, you have to specifically ask if they'll vouch): GeneralFern, Zaba, and madscientist

Why do you want to become a Trusted Rank of the Oasis Community? How do we know you can be trusted? (Please say more than just "I don't grief" or "I am going to record"): I will stop people from grieving and also will definitely help those who need help when they are doing a large project. I want to be Trusted because I feel like when I am trusted I will be a benefit to the community as some people have already seen.

TraverseWasTaken
Tree Puncher
Tree Puncher

Back to top Go down

bread#0505's Trusted Application Empty Re: bread#0505's Trusted Application

Post by MegaScary 8/18/2021, 3:36 pm

I hate to be the bearer of bad news here, but we don't accept applications for [Trusted] rank. It is a rank given out by staff when we feel you are trustworthy, all you need to do is follow the rules and have fun! 

The only three ranks you can apply for are: 
1. [Member] (Which you have already done so, and are currently that rank.) 
2. [Oasian] (Which you can only apply for after you are [Trusted] rank and have been playing for a minimum of 4 months) 
3. [JrMod] (You must be 18+ to apply for staff).

Also your forum join date = your actual join date, which is May 22, 2021 so you are a few days short of 3 months on the server.

bread#0505's Trusted Application Borgsi10

We are the Borg. Your biological and technological distinctiveness will be added to our own. Resistance is futile.
MegaScary
MegaScary
Forum Admin
Forum Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum