Oasis MC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MEMBER APPLICATION <3

2 posters

Go down

MEMBER APPLICATION <3 Empty MEMBER APPLICATION <3

Post by notj3nna 8/4/2021, 5:11 pm

Minecraft username: notj3nna

Discord username (username#0000): jenna#0783

Have you already used /discord link (on our Minecraft server) and DM'ed the bot (DiscordSRV) on our Discord to link your accounts?: nope, ill figure that out after this.

Where did you find out about Oasis SMP?: i googled "smp survival servers"

How long have you been playing on THIS server?: umm 2 days.

How often do you plan on being on THIS server?: until it shuts down or I lose interest in Minecraft.

Have you voted for Oasis at Minestatus or Mineservers?: not today, I will in 2 hours or so.

Do you agree not to give out spawned items from any kits you will get with or after Member rank: I pinky promise :))

Name any Trusted, Trusted+, Artisans, Veterans, Architects, JrMods, Mods and/or Admins who would vouch for you (Do not assume, you have to specifically ask if they'll vouch): probably none since I've only been here for 2 days

Why do you want to become a member of the Oasis Community?: because this server seems super fun, and from what love seen the people here seem kind.

How do we know you can be trusted? because I see no reason to break the rules, and id like to stay on this server for along time so I will continue to behave. I also haven't done anything to not be trusted on here or any other server I've been a part of.

notj3nna
Tree Puncher
Tree Puncher

Back to top Go down

MEMBER APPLICATION <3 Empty Re: MEMBER APPLICATION <3

Post by MegaScary 8/4/2021, 8:21 pm

Approved!

We are the Borg. Your biological and technological distinctiveness will be added to our own. Resistance is futile.
MegaScary
MegaScary
Forum Admin
Forum Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum