Oasis MC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NihilisticNuget's Member Application form

Go down

NihilisticNuget's Member Application form Empty NihilisticNuget's Member Application form

Post by NihilisticNugget 6/7/2021, 6:34 pm

Minecraft username: NihilisticNugget

Discord username (username#0000): Nihilistic_Nugget#0128   (Though my tag will change on the 19th when my nitro runs out, sorry)

Have you already used /discord link (on our minecraft server) and DM'ed the bot (DiscordSRV) on our Discord to link your accounts?: Yes! The account is all connected! :)

Where did you find out about Oasis SMP?: Mineservers, I think. I was looking for cool servers to join and just stumbled upon it.

How long have you been playing on THIS server?: An hour (ish)

How often do you plan on being on THIS server?: I mean, between work and whatnot, I try to play minecraft as much as I can so probably every day or two.

Have you voted for Oasis at Minestatus or Mineservers?: Don't know what that means but if I need to then ill do it right away!

Do you agree not to give out spawned items from any kits you will get with or after Member rank: Of course, yes.

Name any Trusted, Trusted+, Artisans, Veterans, Architects, JrMods, Mods and/or Admins who would vouch for you (Do not assume, you have to specifically ask if they'll vouch): I have not met any new homies yet so I have no vouchers... but I hope to soon get some.

Why do you want to become a member of the Oasis Community? How do we know you can be trusted? (Please say more than just "I don't grief" or "I am going to record"): I can't really prove to you anything since you haven't got to know me yet, but I'm really not a bad guy, just a dude who likes to eat spaghetti or play some minecraft with the homies. All I wanted was to find a server with some other people UNLIKE the chaotic ones. I just want to build a house and have fun. ;-;

NihilisticNugget
Tree Puncher
Tree Puncher

Back to top Go down

NihilisticNuget's Member Application form Empty Re: NihilisticNuget's Member Application form

Post by MegaScary 6/17/2021, 2:13 pm

Approved! Welcome to the server!

We are the Borg. Your biological and technological distinctiveness will be added to our own. Resistance is futile.
MegaScary
MegaScary
Forum Admin
Forum Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum