Oasis MC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mr_Frosty21

2 posters

Go down

Mr_Frosty21 Empty Mr_Frosty21

Post by Mr_Frosty21 5/31/2021, 2:34 pm

Mr_Frosty21

Sta_Fortis#1852

I found it when looking up "SMPs I can join"

I have been playing on Oasis for a week now.

I have been playing as often as I could.

I cannot figure out the vote, but I have tried.

I do agree to not give out spawned items from any kits I will get with or after Member rank.

So far I have only asked Miaandu and she said that she would.  If you want I can ask more people.

I want to become a member mainly because of the privileges' that come with not being a guest, like being able to make more homes.  I have a very large base that is large enough for a whole society to fit in, and it takes far too long to move about it.  I would like to be able to have a warp point at the top, middle, and bottom of my base.  I know there is no way to verify my words, and I understand if you do not believe me when I say that I can be trusted because I do not grief.  I used to have my own server, one that me and my friends put countless hours into, building beautiful towns, etc, when two people joined, who said that they were good people, and ended up blowing our world to bits. I understand how much it hurts to see everything go up in flames, so I would never grief someone after that happened to me.

Mr_Frosty21
Tree Puncher
Tree Puncher

Back to top Go down

Mr_Frosty21 Empty Re: Mr_Frosty21

Post by Mr_Frosty21 5/31/2021, 2:37 pm

I also have Piendh vouching for me.

Mr_Frosty21
Tree Puncher
Tree Puncher

Back to top Go down

Mr_Frosty21 Empty Re: Mr_Frosty21