Oasis MC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Member Application

2 posters

Go down

Member Application Empty Member Application

Post by Angus_Burger 5/30/2021, 10:09 am

Minecraft username:
Angus_Burger

Discord username (username#0000):
Grunk#0985

Have you already used /discord link (on our minecraft server) and DM'ed the bot (DiscordSRV) on our Discord to link your accounts?:
Yes, I have.

Where did you find out about Oasis SMP?:
Long ago, I found it on Planet Minecraft when I was a kid. this was the first Multiplayer Server that I ever joined.

How long have you been playing on THIS server?:
On this account, only a few days. My first join date however, was a few main update before horses were added to Minecraft, at least 6 or 7 years ago.
I first joined on my Father's PC and Minecraft account, The account name was "AngusBrine" The current account and PC belongs to me

How often do you plan on being on THIS server?:
This will certainly be my main and only server.

Have you voted for Oasis at Minestatus or Mineservers?:
I have voted on all websites recently!

Do you agree not to give out spawned items from any kits you will get with or after Member rank?:
Course.

Name any Trusted, Trusted+, Artisans, Veterans, Architects, JrMods, Mods and/or Admins who would vouch for you?
(Do not assume, you have to specifically ask if they'll vouch):
Emna has vouched for me.

Why do you want to become a member of the Oasis Community? How do we know you can be trusted?
(Please say more than just "I don't grief" or "I am going to record"):
I'd like to believe that I have matured a good amount since I've last been here. (I was 12 years old)
I am here to have a chill and toxic free SMP experience, the same experience I will spread to others.
I hope to once again become a member of this nice community as I have many years ago, so that I can relive the Oasis experience like I did a kid,
by making new friends, and ultimately having a save place to go where I feel welcome.
I can be trusted because I fully understand the aspects of what makes this server a clean environment for people to play on.
Though it has been a long while since I have played this game, I'm sure my knowledge of what behavior is acceptable will still be relevant to this day.

Last edited by Angus_Burger on 5/30/2021, 10:29 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Black text.)

Angus_Burger
Tree Puncher
Tree Puncher

Back to top Go down

Member Application Empty Re: Member Application

Post by Angus_Burger 5/30/2021, 10:30 am

Idk why there's black text, sorry.

Angus_Burger
Tree Puncher
Tree Puncher

Back to top Go down

Member Application Empty Re: Member Application