Oasis MC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Extrodition's Apply for Member

2 posters

Go down

Extrodition's Apply for Member Empty Extrodition's Apply for Member

Post by Extrodition 4/30/2021, 10:50 am

Minecraft username:
Extrodition
Discord username (username#0000):
Extrodition #6086
Have you already used /discord link (on our minecraft server) and DM'ed the bot (DiscordSRV) on our Discord to link your accounts?:
Yes I have already used /discord link on the minecraft server and DM'ed the bot to link my accounts.
Where did you find out about Oasis SMP?:
I found out about the Oasis SMP on minecraftservers.biz.
How long have you been playing on THIS server?:
I have been playing on the Server for approximately 6 - 7 days
How often do you plan on being on THIS server?:
I plan on being active on the server for years.
Have you voted for Oasis at Minestatus or Mineservers?:
Yes I have voted for Oasis at Minestatus and Mineservers.
Do you agree not to give out spawned items from any kits you will get with or after Member rank:
I agree to not give out spawned items from any kits I will get with or after Member rank
Name any Trusted, Trusted+, Artisans, Veterans, Architects, JrMods, Mods and/or Admins who would vouch for you (Do not assume, you have to specifically ask if they'll vouch):
Zaba would vouch for me.
Why do you want to become a member of the Oasis Community? How do we know you can be trusted? (Please say more than just "I don't grief" or "I am going to record"):
I want to become a member of the Oasis Community because I enjoy playing Minecraft. In the Oasis Community, there are others with whom I can become friends and share this same enjoyment about Minecraft. As for being trusted, I strongly disagree with griefing other people's builds which they have worked on. I do not want to make others feel terrible or frustrated. I want them to enjoy and be proud of how far they've come.

Extrodition
Tree Puncher
Tree Puncher

Back to top Go down

Extrodition's Apply for Member Empty Re: Extrodition's Apply for Member

Post by MegaScary 4/30/2021, 11:39 am

Approved!

We are the Borg. Your biological and technological distinctiveness will be added to our own. Resistance is futile.
MegaScary
MegaScary
Forum Admin
Forum Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum