Oasis MC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MissSGL Application

Go down

MissSGL Application Empty MissSGL Application

Post by MissSGL 3/19/2021, 1:06 pm

Minecraft username: MissSGL

Discord username (username#0000): I do not give out my discord online because I use it for work, and the jr mods online said that was okay while I was filling this out!

Have you already used /discord link (on our minecraft server) and DM'ed the bot (DiscordSRV) on our Discord to link your accounts?: I have not

Where did you find out about Oasis SMP?: I was looking to get back into MC with some friends a few weeks ago, and spent some time researching small public servers that had good reviews, and Oasis kept popping up!

How long have you been playing on THIS server?: I joined with some friends on Saturday 3/13, and have played every day since for at least a few hours.

How often do you plan on being on THIS server?: Right now I hope to be online a few times a week at least, but maybe a bit more or less starting in May, when I change jobs, but I hope to remain a consistent member! My friends might join lessĀ  consistently and play with me at my base, but I hope to be around a lot more.

Have you voted for Oasis at Minestatus or Mineservers?: I have

Do you agree not to give out spawned items from any kits you will get with or after Member rank: I do agree!

Name any Trusted, Trusted+, Artisans, Veterans, Architects, JrMods, Mods and/or Admins who would vouch for you (Do not assume, you have to specifically ask if they'll vouch): Halycone, _Devil_Kitty_ both offered while I was online filling out this form, but others who I've played with have also offered this past week (I can't remember all IGNs sadly, but they are all so nice)!

Why do you want to become a member of the Oasis Community? How do we know you can be trusted? (Please say more than just "I don't grief" or "I am going to record"): I am looking for a very chill community of people who I can play with and continue to learn from, and potentially teach as I learn more about the game again, and overall support! I likely won't pursue any form of mod or jr mod status since I am not incredibly tech savvy, but I have already been giving mini tours to new members and trying to help out where I can with small projects. I mostly want to be a member so folks stop thinking I'm going to quit the server though ;) This seems like a great community and I hope to help out where I can!

MissSGL
Tree Puncher
Tree Puncher

Back to top Go down

MissSGL Application Empty Re: MissSGL Application

Post by ExtraSauce 3/19/2021, 4:30 pm

vouch :)
ExtraSauce
ExtraSauce
Professional Miner
Professional Miner

Back to top Go down

MissSGL Application Empty Re: MissSGL Application

Post by Emna 3/19/2021, 11:43 pm

Approved! Welcome to Oasis, we're glad that you're here :)
Emna
Emna
Forum Admin
Forum Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum