Oasis MC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

F0RSIAH Member Application

Go down

F0RSIAH Member Application Empty F0RSIAH Member Application

Post by F0RSIAH 2/20/2021, 11:25 pm

Minecraft username: F0RSIAH

Discord username (username#0000): I temporarly do not have a discord, but i will soon be able to use discord and join the oasis server.

Have you already used /discord link (on our minecraft server) and DM'ed the bot (DiscordSRV) on our Discord to link your accounts?: when i get my discord back i will join as soon as possible.

Where did you find out about Oasis SMP?: my brother told me about it!

How long have you been playing on THIS server?: 1 month i believe

How often do you plan on being on THIS server?: for a very long time i love the community

Have you voted for Oasis at Minestatus or Mineservers?: yes! i have voted for oasis on all voting sites linked in the smp.

Do you agree not to give out spawned items from any kits you will get with or after Member rank: i agree.

Name any Trusted, Trusted+, Artisans, Veterans, Architects, JrMods, Mods and/or Admins who would vouch for you (Do not assume, you have to specifically ask if they'll vouch): Mia, Halycone, And a moderator who i forgot the name of!

Why do you want to become a member of the Oasis Community? How do we know you can be trusted? (Please say more than just "I don't grief" or "I am going to record"): I wanna become a member so i can become more in the smp then just a guest, I would really like to have a bigger rank, you can trust me because i promise to follow all the oasis rules and orders and be the best i can in this community Smile. Smile

F0RSIAH
Tree Puncher
Tree Puncher

Back to top Go down

F0RSIAH Member Application Empty Re: F0RSIAH Member Application

Post by Emna 2/21/2021, 3:44 am

Accepted! Welcome!
Emna
Emna
Forum Admin
Forum Admin

Back to top Go down