Oasis MC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Member application! :D

Go down

Member application! :D Empty Member application! :D

Post by Waiifuuu 2/18/2021, 8:42 pm

Minecraft username: Waiifuuu

Discord username (username#0000): Indra#9770

Have you already used /discord link (on our minecraft server) and DM'ed the bot (DiscordSRV) on our Discord to link your accounts?: Nope

Where did you find out about Oasis SMP?: My friend who is also on the server

How long have you been playing on THIS server?: Almost a year I believe? Around march last year when lock down started.

How often do you plan on being on THIS server?: I don't really know, it really depends on my school and work schedule but I'll atleast be there on the weekends and maybe sometimes during the week days!

Have you voted for Oasis at Minestatus or Mineservers?: No, i don't really knoww how all of that works? I'm fairly new to minecraft and all!
Do you agree not to give out spawned items from any kits you will get with or after Member rank:

Name any Trusted, Trusted+, Artisans, Veterans, Architects, JrMods, Mods and/or Admins who would vouch for you (Do not assume, you have to specifically ask if they'll vouch): [MUSIC] LEONALtheLION  and [SeniorArch]ExtraSauce 

Why do you want to become a member of the Oasis Community? How do we know you can be trusted? (Please say more than just "I don't grief" or "I am going to record"): Well someone said I should apply for this so I thought why not! I'm a very lowkey player and I just like minning and growing food. Maybe I should interact more with other players because when I come on here i just mind my own business and mine for eternity :'D But i think I should be trusted because I'm just here to have some fun time mining and maybe make some friends and also play with some friends! :D 

Waiifuuu
Tree Puncher
Tree Puncher

Back to top Go down

Member application! :D Empty Re: Member application! :D

Post by ExtraSauce 2/18/2021, 8:44 pm

vouch :)
ExtraSauce
ExtraSauce
Professional Miner
Professional Miner

Back to top Go down