Oasis MC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dizzly_Debby's Application for Member

Go down

Dizzly_Debby's Application for Member Empty Dizzly_Debby's Application for Member

Post by Dizzly_Debby 2/14/2021, 12:48 pm

Minecraft username: Dizzly_Debby

Discord username (username#0000): rando_mcfando#3416

Have you already used /discord link (on our minecraft server) and DM'ed the bot (DiscordSRV) on our Discord to link your accounts?: Not yet.. I wanted to get the applications and things out of the way before getting online.

Where did you find out about Oasis SMP?: minecraftservers.biz

How long have you been playing on THIS server?: I found it today, I haven't played yet...

How often do you plan on being on THIS server?: As often my schedule would allow, hopefully everyday.

Have you voted for Oasis at Minestatus or Mineservers?: No, not yet anyways. 

Do you agree not to give out spawned items from any kits you will get with or after Member rank: Yes

Name any Trusted, Trusted+, Artisans, Veterans, Architects, JrMods, Mods and/or Admins who would vouch for you (Do not assume, you have to specifically ask if they'll vouch): Ummm, I don't have any... I haven't gotten on yet..

Why do you want to become a member of the Oasis Community? How do we know you can be trusted? (Please say more than just "I don't grief" or "I am going to record"): I used to play a lot of Minecraft in middle and High school, I loved specifically factions and SMP style servers where I could play with my close knit friend group. I haven't been able to play a lot over the last two years since getting to college. I want to change that, so when I was looking for the best smp servers and found Oasis on the board, it instantly sounded perfect. I just want to play with a close community and have fun. As for being trusted.. I don't really know how to make you trust me without "flexing?" I'm not the type to grief or troll. I really just want to play. Back before I quit playing Minecraft I was playing Factions on [REDACTED] and [REDACTED]'s server almost every single day. I was in the faction [REDACTED] which, was featured in one of their videos. After the video came out, everyone wanted to join, including myself. My sister was good friends with the founder, and she was in the faction before the video. They were pretty apprehensive about letting me join in, but ultimately let me after they realized that, just like my sister, I just wanted to play factions. Why bother going through the work to make or join a weaker faction (or server) when you can put in the work to join one that is better... I know that makes me sound like I'm just here to brag, but my real meaning for bringing it up was to show that I have been trustworthy before with them, and I hope I can be deemed trustworthy again by you. Thank you for the opportunity!

Dizzly_Debby
Tree Puncher
Tree Puncher

Back to top Go down

Dizzly_Debby's Application for Member Empty Re: Dizzly_Debby's Application for Member

Post by Emna 2/14/2021, 8:52 pm

Approved! Welcome to Oasis!
Emna
Emna
Forum Admin
Forum Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum