Oasis MC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mwali's Official Application for Oasis Membership

Go down

Mwali's Official Application for Oasis Membership Empty Mwali's Official Application for Oasis Membership

Post by mwali 2/13/2021, 2:37 pm

Minecraft username: Mwali

Discord username (username#0000): GroundTurkey#6576

Have you already used /discord link (on our minecraft server) and DM'ed the bot (DiscordSRV) on our Discord to link your accounts?: Yes and Yes!

Where did you find out about Oasis SMP?: I believe it was on planet minecraft or something similar

How long have you been playing on THIS server?: about one week.

How often do you plan on being on THIS server?: almost every day this week. I skipped Wednesday to spend time with the wife.

Have you voted for Oasis at Minestatus or Mineservers?: every day!

Do you agree not to give out spawned items from any kits you will get with or after Member rank: absolutely.

Name any Trusted, Trusted+, Artisans, Veterans, Architects, JrMods, Mods and/or Admins who would vouch for you (Do not assume, you have to specifically ask if they'll vouch): Zaba said she would vouch for me last Thursday. I had applied then but I guess it didn't get through

Why do you want to become a member of the Oasis Community? How do we know you can be trusted? (Please say more than just "I don't grief" or "I am going to record"): A good community is hard to find. When you do find one it's nice to be helpful and friendly in return for all the good things the server offers. Oasis is a good server. Becoming a member is the first step in being able to give back to this great community. 
Trust is hard to build and easy to lose. I have started earning this community trust by being friendly towards everyone, reporting griefers when I see it, and helping out when I can.  I will keep building trust as much as I can.

mwali
Tree Puncher
Tree Puncher

Back to top Go down

Mwali's Official Application for Oasis Membership Empty Re: Mwali's Official Application for Oasis Membership

Post by Emna 2/14/2021, 7:43 am

Welcome to Oasis! Approved!
Emna
Emna
Forum Admin
Forum Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum