Oasis MC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

_Shyers_ Member application

Go down

_Shyers_ Member application  Empty _Shyers_ Member application

Post by _Shyers_ 1/25/2021, 5:09 pm

Minecraft username:_Shyers_

Discord username (username#0000):Shyers#3485

Have you already used /discord link (on our minecraft server) and DM'ed the bot (DiscordSRV) on our Discord to link your accounts?:No

Where did you find out about Oasis SMP?:My Brother Mangoplays was playing it and I looked like so much fun (it is)

How long have you been playing on THIS server?:I joined yesterday and have 17 hours (It was counting while I was off the server) It's probs more like 10 hours

How often do you plan on being on THIS server?:Everyday if not then every 2nd day

Have you voted for Oasis at Minestatus or Mineservers?:Yes

Do you agree not to give out spawned items from any kits you will get with or after Member rank: Yes

Name any Trusted, Trusted+, Artisans, Veterans, Architects, JrMods, Mods and/or Admins who would vouch for you (Do not assume, you have to specifically ask if they'll vouch): ThePhantom4602, Zaba, _Devil_Kitty_, MangoPlays.

Why do you want to become a member of the Oasis Community? How do we know you can be trusted? (Please say more than just "I don't grief" or "I am going to record"): So I can help organise people throughout the server and meet new and nice people! I'm polite and say wb! when people join and will report any missbehaviour to higher ranks!

_Shyers_
Tree Puncher
Tree Puncher

Back to top Go down

_Shyers_ Member application  Empty Re: _Shyers_ Member application

Post by echolectrical 1/25/2021, 6:50 pm

Approved! Welcome to the server!

Forum Admin
Forum Admin

_Shyers_ likes this post

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum: