Oasis MC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

IntheReverb- Member Aplication Form

Go down

IntheReverb- Member Aplication Form Empty IntheReverb- Member Aplication Form

Post by IntheReverb 1/17/2021, 4:12 am

Minecraft username: IntheReverb

Discord username (username#0000): IntheReverb#8874

Have you already used /discord link (on our minecraft server) and DM'ed the bot (DiscordSRV) on our Discord to link your accounts?:  Yes

Where did you find out about Oasis SMP?:  A friend recommended me to it a while ago, but i just recantly found it again on a sever website

How long have you been playing on THIS server?:  Been on for a couple of hours (Almost 5).

How often do you plan on being on THIS server?:  I would like to play on this a lot, but my computer does have some problems with the internet, so not as often as I would like probably.

Have you voted for Oasis at Minestatus or Mineservers?: Yes

Do you agree not to give out spawned items from any kits you will get with or after Member rank:  I promise I will be the only one to touch anything that comes from my kits

Name any Trusted, Trusted+, Artisans, Veterans, Architects, JrMods, Mods and/or Admins who would vouch for you (Do not assume, you have to specifically ask if they'll vouch): Zaba and Kiwi

Why do you want to become a member of the Oasis Community? How do we know you can be trusted? (Please say more than just "I don't grief" or "I am going to record"): I've just recently gotten a computer strong enough to run minecraft, the Oasis server was one of the first I joined and I absolutely fell in love all over again.  I would never want to ruin this server for anyone, much less get myself banned.  I wanna become apart of the community and be helpful to other players, be it them just starting out or a veteran looking to barrow an anvil
IntheReverb
IntheReverb
Tree Puncher
Tree Puncher

Back to top Go down

IntheReverb- Member Aplication Form Empty Re: IntheReverb- Member Aplication Form

Post by Emna 1/17/2021, 9:34 pm

Approved! Welcome to Oasis!
Emna
Emna
Forum Admin
Forum Admin

IntheReverb likes this post

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum