Oasis MC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AjiePodge Member Application to Oasis

Go down

AjiePodge Member Application to Oasis  Empty AjiePodge Member Application to Oasis

Post by Ajiepodge Fri 15 Jan 2021 - 11:03

Minecraft username: AjiePodge

Discord username (username#0000): Ajie#2803

Have you already used /discord link (on our minecraft server) and DM'ed the bot (DiscordSRV) on our Discord to link your accounts?: No

Where did you find out about Oasis SMP?: I searched up "nice minecraft smp servers java edition" :)

How long have you been playing on THIS server?: I think I've been on for either two days or three.

How often do you plan on being on THIS server?: Pretty often, I really like the server so far, everyone is so nice^^

Have you voted for Oasis at Minestatus or Mineservers?: Yes!

Do you agree not to give out spawned items from any kits you will get with or after Member rank: I agree^^

Name any Trusted, Trusted+, Artisans, Veterans, Architects, JrMods, Mods and/or Admins who would vouch for you (Do not assume, you have to specifically ask if they'll vouch): I know of Veteran Tardus, they helped me when I asked if Keep inventory was on and told me how to do the ./back command

Why do you want to become a member of the Oasis Community? How do we know you can be trusted? (Please say more than just "I don't grief" or "I am going to record"): I want to become a member of the Oasis Community because one, this server is pretty cool, I like the thought of playing normal minecraft but having people on a server with me since I grew up playing most games alone lol, I recently found out there are actual smp servers out there after watching TommyInnit. In terms of trust, I guess you'll have to take my word since there's nothing I can say as you don't know me yet. On that note, I hope I can get to know everyone on the server and gain their trust overtime^^ 

Ajiepodge
Tree Puncher
Tree Puncher

Tardis600 likes this post

Back to top Go down

AjiePodge Member Application to Oasis  Empty Re: AjiePodge Member Application to Oasis

Post by Emna Fri 15 Jan 2021 - 21:12

Application accepted! Welcome to Oasis!
Emna
Emna
Forum Admin
Forum Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum