Oasis MC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

"Member" Application

Go down

"Member" Application Empty "Member" Application

Post by ImJustDelirious 12/18/2020, 9:40 pm

Minecraft username: ImJustDelirious

Discord username (username#0000): ImJustDelirious#0943

Have you already used /discord link (on our minecraft server) and DM'ed the bot (DiscordSRV) on our Discord to link your accounts?: Yes

Where did you find out about Oasis SMP?: I was invited by friends

How long have you been playing on THIS server?: For less than a week

How often do you plan on being on THIS server?: As much as I can be, at least several times a week

Have you voted for Oasis at Minestatus or Mineservers?: Yes (I don't think there is a "Minestatus" though? At least, the four links on the server don't have that name, but I do vote on those four links)

Do you agree not to give out spawned items from any kits you will get with or after Member rank: I agree

Name any Trusted, Trusted+, Artisans, Veterans, Architects, JrMods, Mods and/or Admins who would vouch for you (Do not assume, you have to specifically ask if they'll vouch): I haven't asked ):

Why do you want to become a member of the Oasis Community? How do we know you can be trusted? (Please say more than just "I don't grief" or "I am going to record"): I'm going to be spending plenty of time on the server, being with my friends and their friends, building. I might as well try to unwind and take my attention away from the stressors of the real world to spend time with the community, and at times, family, that is the Oasis Community. I'm not really here to cause harm. I'm really just here to make most out of the opportunity being presented to me. I don't normally do this kind of thing with ANY Minecraft server, this is the first time. 
ImJustDelirious
ImJustDelirious
Tree Puncher
Tree Puncher

Back to top Go down

"Member" Application Empty Re: "Member" Application

Post by Agwyn 12/19/2020, 1:56 am

~Approved! Welcome to Oasis!~

Agwyn
Forum Admin
Forum Admin

Back to top Go down