Oasis MC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

_fried_rice Membership Application

Go down

_fried_rice Membership Application Empty _fried_rice Membership Application

Post by _fried_rice 12/10/2020, 3:48 pm

Minecraft username: _fried_rice

Discord username (username#0000): fried_rice#5661

Have you already used /discord link (on our minecraft server) and DM'ed the bot (DiscordSRV) on our Discord to link your accounts?: Yes

Where did you find out about Oasis SMP?: From minecraft-server-list.com

How long have you been playing on THIS server?: For about 3 days now

How often do you plan on being on THIS server?: About 5 hours a day so far

Have you voted for Oasis at Minestatus or Mineservers?: yes

Do you agree not to give out spawned items from any kits you will get with or after Member rank: yes

Name any Trusted, Trusted+, Artisans, Veterans, Architects, JrMods, Mods and/or Admins who would vouch for you (Do not assume, you have to specifically ask if they'll vouch): SabatonSparta300

Why do you want to become a member of the Oasis Community? How do we know you can be trusted? (Please say more than just "I don't grief" or "I am going to record"): I do not have anyone to play Minecraft with that I know IRL and have been looking around for a server to be a part of and really like the community on Oasis. If I don't get member I will still stick around, but I would love if you consider me! I have not been playing for very long yet but I plan to keep building up my base and resources. I also really like participating in the in game chat and maybe the discord especially if I am able to get a better mic to use (the one on my computer is not great!). I am really just looking for some friends I can play with on a regular basis (:

_fried_rice
Tree Puncher
Tree Puncher

Back to top Go down

_fried_rice Membership Application Empty Re: _fried_rice Membership Application

Post by Gorecore666 12/10/2020, 8:06 pm

approved! welcome to the server!

I am the Wizard!
Gorecore666
Gorecore666
Forum Admin
Forum Admin