Kurthnaga's very pre-emptive Veteran App

4 posters

Go down

Kurthnaga's very pre-emptive Veteran App Empty Kurthnaga's very pre-emptive Veteran App

Post by kurthnaga 6/18/2011, 5:50 pm

Minecraft username: Kurthnaga

Real name (recommended): Jacob A. Pavelka

How long have you been playing on THIS server?: About a month and a half

How often do you plan on being on THIS server?: As much as I can

Name any Admins or Mods who would vouch for you (This means you actually have to ask them): Haven't asked any yet, will add to application as they post on forums. They never say yes if I ask them.

Why do you deserve Veteran status? What sets you apart from the other Trusted players?: Well, I've made quite a few sculptures, which may not be the best, but look pretty good in my opinion, and I often will help people with /commands and other things. I also will help with anything that needs to be helped with, and with Veteran I will be able to use wool to make much cooler sculptures.
kurthnaga
kurthnaga
Coal Miner
Coal Miner

Back to top Go down

Kurthnaga's very pre-emptive Veteran App Empty Re: Kurthnaga's very pre-emptive Veteran App

Post by kurthnaga 6/18/2011, 5:52 pm

Just to clear up any confusion you guys might have, this is so I don't have to do it later, and I can rack up vouches.
kurthnaga
kurthnaga
Coal Miner
Coal Miner

Back to top Go down

Kurthnaga's very pre-emptive Veteran App Empty Re: Kurthnaga's very pre-emptive Veteran App

Post by TheBzzr3568 6/20/2011, 3:44 pm

We need more veteran ! Vouch !
TheBzzr3568
TheBzzr3568
Lapis Miner
Lapis Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by ExtraSauce 6/20/2011, 4:55 pm

Yes, we need more veterans, but i think much more people deserve more than you Kurt D;

Sorry. if you play for more one month, i will promise i will vouch :D
ExtraSauce
ExtraSauce
Professional Miner
Professional Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by TheBzzr3568 6/20/2011, 6:31 pm

ExtraSauce wrote:Yes, we need more veterans, but i think much more people deserve more than you Kurt D;

Sorry. if you play for more one month, i will promise i will vouch :D

This is true kurth
TheBzzr3568
TheBzzr3568
Lapis Miner
Lapis Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by ExtraSauce 6/20/2011, 6:33 pm

You know what? Everyone with one month is trying to get vet.

So fuck it.

Kurthnaga's very pre-emptive Veteran App Vouchi18
ExtraSauce
ExtraSauce
Professional Miner
Professional Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by dtfgator 6/20/2011, 7:37 pm

Sauce, may I point out that:

1. Length of time playing has very little to do with who we pick for promotions; and
2. The length of time _required_ to get veteran is only a little over two weeks.

So, saying something like "all the people with one month are trying to get vet" really makes no sense, because they have every right and just as much of a chance of getting veteran as someone with 4+ months (assuming said people are just as helpful/mature).
dtfgator
dtfgator
Professional Miner
Professional Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by ExtraSauce 6/20/2011, 7:39 pm

dtfgator wrote:Sauce, may I point out that:

1. Length of time playing has very little to do with who we pick for promotions; and
2. The length of time _required_ to get veteran is only a little over two weeks.

So, saying something like "all the people with one month are trying to get vet" really makes no sense, because they have every right and just as much of a chance of getting veteran as someone with 4+ months (assuming said people are just as helpful/mature).

Ok. (Small Post just to win a point. :D)
ExtraSauce
ExtraSauce
Professional Miner
Professional Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down