Oasis MC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MysticalSputnik applying for membership on this rad server (actual)

Go down

MysticalSputnik applying for membership on this rad server (actual) Empty MysticalSputnik applying for membership on this rad server (actual)

Post by MysticalSputnik 12/3/2020, 11:46 pm

Minecraft username: MysticalSputnik

Discord username (username#0000): MysticalSputnik#7843

Have you already used /discord link (on our minecraft server) and DM'ed the bot (DiscordSRV) on our Discord to link your accounts?: No.

Where did you find out about Oasis SMP?: Through some random server websites.

How long have you been playing on THIS server?: About 20 minutes now.

How often do you plan on being on THIS server?: One to three times a week.

Have you voted for Oasis at Minestatus or Mineservers?: No.

Do you agree not to give out spawned items from any kits you will get with or after Member rank: Yes.

Name any Trusted, Trusted+, Artisans, Veterans, Architects, JrMods, Mods and/or Admins who would vouch for you (Do not assume, you have to specifically ask if they'll vouch): madscientist032, Emna

Why do you want to become a member of the Oasis Community? How do we know you can be trusted? (Please say more than just "I don't grief" or "I am going to record"): I want to have and enjoy an online Minecraft survival experience since I finally might have the time for it.

Last edited by MysticalSputnik on 12/3/2020, 11:47 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Title change.)

MysticalSputnik
Tree Puncher
Tree Puncher

Back to top Go down

MysticalSputnik applying for membership on this rad server (actual) Empty Re: MysticalSputnik applying for membership on this rad server (actual)

Post by Gorecore666 12/5/2020, 12:04 am

APPROVED, with the rare owner vouch.

I am the Wizard!
Gorecore666
Gorecore666
Forum Admin
Forum Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum