Oasis MC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Becoming a member

3 posters

Go down

Becoming a member Empty Becoming a member

Post by DeliciousButtsGG 11/25/2020, 1:47 pm

Minecraft username: DeliciousButtsGG

Discord username (username#0000): Brandham#7136

Have you already used /discord link (on our minecraft server) and DM'ed the bot (DiscordSRV) on our Discord to link your accounts?: I have not used your discord yet, but i would love to join and get to know people. 

Where did you find out about Oasis SMP?: A friend of mine told me about this server and that he had been playing on it for 9 years, his ign is Ma3Tree. He is a really cool person.

How long have you been playing on THIS server?: i've played since yesterday and i'm in love with the server already haha

How often do you plan on being on THIS server?: i've planned on being on this server for a long time to be honest, i like it here its fun to play on this server.

Have you voted for Oasis at Minestatus or Mineservers?: I voted for the first time today, because some of the vote links didn't work. 

Do you agree not to give out spawned items from any kits you will get with or after Member rank: I would never give other players my kits, the kits are for me not for other players. 

Name any Trusted, Trusted+, Artisans, Veterans, Architects, JrMods, Mods and/or Admins who would vouch for you (Do not assume, you have to specifically ask if they'll vouch): I dont really know that many people on the server, i've spoken to tardus and Ma3Tree. 

Why do you want to become a member of the Oasis Community? How do we know you can be trusted? (Please say more than just "I don't grief" or "I am going to record"): I want to become a member on this server is because the community is interesting. i've never seen a server with so many nice and welcoming people & it warms my heart that their are servers like this. Every server i have been on have just been so toxic and i hate that. So i would love to give this server a try and be as helpful as i can be for other new players. You guys can trust me, i'm pretty much the nicest person ever and think of others before myself.

DeliciousButtsGG
Tree Puncher
Tree Puncher

Back to top Go down

Becoming a member Empty Re: Becoming a member

Post by Tree 11/25/2020, 5:30 pm

PHAT Vouch my guy

Forum Admin
Forum Admin

Back to top Go down

Becoming a member Empty Re: Becoming a member

Post by Gorecore666 11/25/2020, 8:32 pm