Oasis MC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Member application

Go down

Member application  Empty Member application

Post by DaddyFrostino on 10/24/2020, 9:33 pm

Minecraft username: DaddyFrostino (as of right now).

Discord username and tag: Frosty#0521.

Where did you find out about oasis: i found out about oasis while browsing a server website to find a nice small server with a community i feel comfortable in.

How long have you been playing for: stats say I've been playing for 0.74 days.

How often do you plan on being on this server: i plan on being here for a good few years as i like the community, its nice and friendly, everyone is easy to get along with as well as everyone is helpful.

Have you voted for oasis at minestatus or mineservers?: yes i believe i have voted on each every chance i got to.

Do you agree not to give out spawned items from any kits you will get with or after member rank?: yes i agree not to give out spawned items form ANY of the kits listed.

Name any trusted, trusted+, artisans, veterans, architects, jr mods, mods and or admins who would vouch for you? to be honest i have no idea, I've only been on the server for a few days and i haven't talked to a lot of the players on here.

Why do you want to become a member of the oasis community? How do we know you can be trusted? first of all, i would like to become a member of the community so people will recognise me as someone who can be trusted and recognised within the community.

I can be trusted because i dont use hacking clients, i am against them completely, i dont like people who grief because i believe that it ruins the experience for both them and the person being affected by it. i have never griefed anything and never will, i will also report any griefs that i come across or witness.

Thanks for taking your time to read this.

DaddyFrostino
Tree Puncher
Tree Puncher

Back to top Go down

Member application  Empty Re: Member application

Post by Gorecore666 on 10/24/2020, 11:13 pm

approved

I am the Wizard!
Gorecore666
Gorecore666
Forum Admin
Forum Admin