Oasis MC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Banned original_hotdog

Go down

Banned original_hotdog Empty Banned original_hotdog

Post by Emna on 10/10/2020, 7:33 pm

Name of banned player: original_hotdog

Time/date banned: 10/OCT/2020 

Length of ban: 7 days 30 days. See edit.

Reason banned: Dropping spawned items rather than throwing them away, talking about guns/violence in public chat, not abiding by PVP rules, disrespectful towards players, rules, and staff.

EDIT, 11/OCT/2020:
Made a lava trap in a base you were welcomed to, then one of the owners in said base died in the lava trap and lost ALL their items. 

Last edited by Emna on 11/12/2020, 9:46 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Updated ban to permanent, changed topic title.)
Emna
Emna
Forum Admin
Forum Admin

bluespeedy11 and squd3 like this post

Back to top Go down

Banned original_hotdog Empty Re: Banned original_hotdog

Post by Emna on 11/12/2020, 9:44 pm

This is an update on your ban.
--
I keep finding out new things about you. They aren't very nice things.

Every time I have heard/read your name, something bad always comes along with it. Oasis has ZERO tolerance for violent and racist behavior/jokes. You have demonstrated time and time again (without even being here!) that you cannot abide by these rules nor respect the community. As of right now, your ban has been updated to a permanent one. If you ever plan on appealing, I strongly recommend that you take a very good look at yourself before you do. 

I must say that I am EXTREMELY disappointed in you as you cared enough to donate and keep the server running, but not enough to consider those around you that make the server what it is. 

Do better.

Last edited by Emna on 11/12/2020, 9:50 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : made easier to read)
Emna
Emna
Forum Admin
Forum Admin

bluespeedy11 and Tardis600 like this post

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum