Oasis MC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Member Application from LunaDragobunno

Go down

Member Application from LunaDragobunno Empty Member Application from LunaDragobunno

Post by LunaDragobunno on 10/10/2020, 1:24 am

Minecraft username: LunaDragobunno

Discord username (username#0000): LunaDragobunno#4081

Where did you find out about Oasis SMP?: I was just looking around for public SMP's, inspired by my love for Hermitcraft, and stumbled upon Oasis via Minesevers!

How long have you been playing on THIS server?:  I've been on this server for a good couple hours, since this afternoon within my corner of le planet 

How often do you plan on being on THIS server?: As of right now, I am a Highschool student, so most weekdays ill be rather busy. But on weekends, or on less busy weekdays, Ill be looking forward to hopping on the server whenever I'm feeling the Minecraft groove. 

Have you voted for Oasis at Minestatus or Mineservers?: Not yet, but I shall now that I know I can.

Do you agree not to give out spawned items from any kits you will get with or after Member rank: Although appreciated, kits are honestly, not rlly my groove in a survival. But Ill be sure not to give them away, whenever I receive them.  

Name any Trusted, Trusted+, Artisans, Veterans, Architects, JrMods, Mods and/or Admins who would vouch for you (Do not assume, you have to specifically ask if they'll vouch): brynnmariee9, Locket3773, and Red! 

Why do you want to become a member of the Oasis Community? How do we know you can be trusted? (Please say more than just "I don't grief" or "I am going to record"): Since I had join the Oasis server this afternoon, I have found myself enjoying the time I've spent with the great peoples above, as well as the overall survival experience itself. So my wish is to become a member so I can continue to enjoy the experience as I have. I promise not to break any of the servers rules, from greifing, to looting, to murdering someone else's pet; for the my sake, and the sake of others ^^
LunaDragobunno
LunaDragobunno
Tree Puncher
Tree Puncher

Back to top Go down

Member Application from LunaDragobunno Empty Re: Member Application from LunaDragobunno

Post by original_hotdog on 10/10/2020, 3:12 pm

he is kool dood

original_hotdog
Tree Puncher
Tree Puncher

Back to top Go down

Member Application from LunaDragobunno Empty Re: Member Application from LunaDragobunno

Post by Gorecore666 on 10/10/2020, 11:13 pm

approved

I am the Wizard!
Gorecore666
Gorecore666
Forum Admin
Forum Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum