Oasis MC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Application for Member Role

Go down

Application for Member Role Empty Application for Member Role

Post by EpixPlayer on 10/9/2020, 10:47 pm

My Minecraft username is EpixPlayer

My Discord username is Poor_Canadian#5340. I am already on the Discord server and have the nickname of my Minecraft username.

I found out about the Oasis SMP by browsing through SMP servers in the Minecraft server lists. I was looking for a fun and engaging community that has no claiming lands, and I found this server.

I have been in this server for about two-ish months. I can't give exact times, as I haven't been keeping track.

I plan on staying on this server until it is deleted or I no longer have a way to play Minecraft. I may disappear a few days a week, but that because I am busy with College and getting an Art Diploma.

I have voted for Oasis on all the websites provided and linked to in the server using the /vote command.

I promise to never sell or give any items from the Member, and onward, kits I receive.

I have been prompted by Tardus and Health to apply to become a member. Health, about a week ago, said he would vouch for me if or when I apply to become a member.

I have always wanted to join an SMP that has an engaging community, good people, fun activities and a more "build where you want to, so long as it's not too close to anyone", instead of an over populated server and their endlessly claimed lands. Now, I have found that very server. A server that has no land claimings and has a greif free lifestyle. I really enjoy this server and would love to become a much more involved player in this community and would love to become a member.

Thank you for taking the time to read this application. I would like to apologize for the last application I posted, and hope you will accept this one, as I have deleted the original application.

-EpixPlayer
#1 in Mining

EpixPlayer
Tree Puncher
Tree Puncher

Back to top Go down

Application for Member Role Empty Re: Application for Member Role

Post by Gorecore666 on 10/9/2020, 11:05 pm

Approved! grats! and welcome!

I am the Wizard!
Gorecore666
Gorecore666