Oasis MC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Koryperson Member Application - 8/30/2020

Go down

Koryperson Member Application - 8/30/2020 Empty Koryperson Member Application - 8/30/2020

Post by koryperson on 8/30/2020, 3:55 pm

Minecraft username: Koryperson

Discord username (username#0000): Kory#4323

Where did you find out about Oasis SMP?: From Kylermannn

How long have you been playing on THIS server?: 1.5 Days

How often do you plan on being on THIS server?: I don't have a ton of free time outside of work, but I do enjoy playing relaxing games afterwards, including MC. Rough estimate ~10-15 hours a week.

Have you voted for Oasis at Minestatus or Mineservers?: Yes

Do you agree not to give out spawned items from any kits you will get with or after Member rank: Yes

Name any Trusted, Trusted+, Artisans, Veterans, Architects, JrMods, Mods and/or Admins who would vouch for you (Do not assume, you have to specifically ask if they'll vouch): Kylermannn, Xonne_92

Why do you want to become a member of the Oasis Community? How do we know you can be trusted? (Please say more than just "I don't grief" or "I am going to record"): I want to join the Oasis community because It's not a massive 5000 player server where everyone is just another random player, instead, from what I've seen, this community actually knows one another and seems very close. This is important to me in a server because you don't feel like just another 1 of the 5000, you feel more like a piece of the community. I also would always rather play on a PvE server with strict griefing rules because I enjoy building and creating things, without the worry of other people wanting to ruin what I've made. This allows freedom of building without always having the worry of other people wanting to destroy your stuff or kill you.

koryperson
Tree Puncher
Tree Puncher

Back to top Go down

Koryperson Member Application - 8/30/2020 Empty Re: Koryperson Member Application - 8/30/2020

Post by madscientist032 on 8/30/2020, 4:00 pm

Approved! Koryperson is now member rank.

Discord: bit.ly/Oasis_Discord
Twitter: @OasisSMP
madscientist032
madscientist032
Oasis SMP Owner
Oasis SMP Owner

https://www.youtube.com/user/madscientist032

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum