Oasis MC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

/warp lab

Go down

/warp lab Empty /warp lab

Post by Mr.Zombie26 on 8/27/2020, 7:55 am

Minecraft username: Mr_zombie26

Proposed name of warp: lab

Coordinates of warp with no commas or other characters (E.g. "-1248 68 345"): -1101 129 -2348

Why do you deserve a warp?: This warp is a different type of warp because this one is for the warriors who want to use some magic in their fights. I will be selling different types of arrows and potions that will help people in the fight against the Ender Dragon or the Wither if they feel like fighting it. My current shop that sells potions is doing really good but that is mostly just to survive in a mine. The location was built by Blaze and I did contact him through Discord to ask if I could place a Warp there first before just applying. 

If your warp will be for a town, how developed is the skeleton of the town? Is it ready to be inhabited?: It is not a town but it is ready to be open.
Mr.Zombie26
Mr.Zombie26
Coal Miner
Coal Miner

Back to top Go down

/warp lab Empty Re: /warp lab

Post by Agwyn on 9/1/2020, 12:49 am

Zombie,

I have looked over your proposed warp location and I feel that in its current state I cannot accept it because it is clearly a personal store, though for the public, and we do not assign warps for personal projects.

Warps are typically reserved for community type builds - towns, public mob grinders or places where community run events are held (mini-games). I looked around your build and it really fell under the definition of personal type warp, more so than community driven.

So while I am going to reject your application in its current form. Please message me in game or on Discord and I would be more then happy to brainstorm ways to make the build more community oriented depending on what Blaze plans to do with the build and its surrounding area.

Agwyn
Forum Admin
Forum Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum