Oasis MC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rolson17 Member Application

Go down

Rolson17 Member Application  Empty Rolson17 Member Application

Post by rolson on 8/17/2020, 10:24 pm

Minecraft username: rolson17

Discord username (username#0000): I don't have discord but I'll get it later.

Where did you find out about Oasis SMP?: Minecraft Server List

How long have you been playing on THIS server?: I started yesterday

How often do you plan on being on THIS server?: Probably every day... It seems pretty fun

Have you voted for Oasis at Minestatus or Mineservers?: Yes

Do you agree not to give out spawned items from any kits you will get with or after Member rank: Yes

Name any Trusted, Trusted+, Artisans, Veterans, Architects, JrMods, Mods and/or Admins who would vouch for you (Do not assume, you have to specifically ask if they'll vouch): As of right now none of my friends are online so I don't know yet

Why do you want to become a member of the Oasis Community? How do we know you can be trusted? (Please say more than just "I don't grief" or "I am going to record"): I just want to have some fun. Everyone seems nice and I like the atmosphere. I would never think about griefing someone or anything like that. I just want to be apart of the community. I have made some friends already who have made me really enjoy the server so far so I think I am going to be here to stay. The last server I was on shut down and when I learned this server had been up since 2010 it reassured me that all of my progress won't be deleted without notice. 

Thank you guys,
Rolson17

rolson
Tree Puncher
Tree Puncher

Back to top Go down

Rolson17 Member Application  Empty Re: Rolson17 Member Application

Post by Gorecore666 on 8/17/2020, 10:33 pm

approved.

I am the Wizard!
Gorecore666
Gorecore666