Oasis MC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chewbonka's Member Application

Go down

Chewbonka's Member Application Empty Chewbonka's Member Application

Post by Chewbonka on 8/8/2020, 3:50 pm

Minecraft username: 
Chewbonka

Discord username (username#0000): 
Chewbonka#9808

Where did you find out about Oasis SMP?: 
Serverlist.

How long have you been playing on THIS server?: 
I was away for the first 2 days of the update, so yesterday morning was when I started playing on 1.16.

How often do you plan on being on THIS server?: 
Every day, unless swamped with uni work for a particular week. (As much as I love the server, degree comes first.)

Have you voted for Oasis at Minestatus or Mineservers?: 
I have indeed.

Do you agree not to give out spawned items from any kits you will get with or after Member rank: 
I agree.

Name any Trusted, Trusted+, Artisans, Veterans, Architects, JrMods, Mods and/or Admins who would vouch for you (Do not assume, you have to specifically ask if they'll vouch): 
I haven't asked anyone as I've only been on for a day, and don't think that's enough time for someone to vouch for me.

Why do you want to become a member of the Oasis Community? How do we know you can be trusted? (Please say more than just "I don't grief" or "I am going to record"): 
As a distinguished member of the Planet Minecraft team, I have come asking for OP. I'm really enjoying the server, it's a great mix of vanilla survival with some great, helpful additions like MCMMO and /sethome. Everyone is really friendly and there's always someone willing to help out, whether it's an Admin or guest. Madscientist has been on, helping players with both small requests and behind the scenes dev work. Agwyn has also been on and has been super nice and friendly to everyone. A lot of servers have non-existent owners and admins so it's really great to see a server with such hands-on staff that are constantly trying to make this server the best it can be.

There's also been loads of helpful non-staff peasants players, like Kaldog and RockyBronto who have helped me out. Overall it's a lovely server that has the perfect mix of enough active players so that you never feel like you're playing singleplayer, but small enough that everyone knows each other and no one is too busy/important to help out.

Chewbonka
Tree Puncher
Tree Puncher

Back to top Go down

Chewbonka's Member Application Empty Re: Chewbonka's Member Application

Post by Gorecore666 on 8/8/2020, 4:41 pm

approved

I am the Wizard!
Gorecore666
Gorecore666
Forum Admin
Forum Admin