Oasis MC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Member Application for Funnmanytop By Tardus

Go down

Member Application for Funnmanytop By Tardus Empty Member Application for Funnmanytop By Tardus

Post by Tardis600 on 8/2/2020, 12:04 pm

Hi, I'm Tardus I have never actually applied for member, I was never a member lol but I'm helping funnymantop apply because his parents won't let him make an account :) 

Minecraft username: Funnymantop

Discord username (username#0000): funnymantop#9612

Where did you find out about Oasis SMP?: ZachAttack told me about it

How long have you been playing on THIS server?: about 4 months

How often do you plan on being on THIS server?: about 3 times each week

Have you voted for Oasis at Minestatus or Mineservers?: yes! 

Do you agree not to give out spawned items from any kits you will get with or after Member rank: yes, I agree

Name any Trusted, Trusted+, Artisans, Veterans, Architects, JrMods, Mods and/or Admins who would vouch for you (Do not assume, you have to specifically ask if they'll vouch): Tardus_ Oasian even though it's not on the list >:(

Why do you want to become a member of the Oasis Community? How do we know you can be trusted? (Please say more than just "I don't grief" or "I am going to record") I would like to be able to light ender portals, and I would like to be trusted because I really like this server and its the only server I play on.

Tardis600
Redstone Miner
Redstone Miner

Back to top Go down

Member Application for Funnmanytop By Tardus Empty Re: Member Application for Funnmanytop By Tardus

Post by Gorecore666 on 8/2/2020, 3:26 pm

Can you have Funnymantop message me on discord please, if possible.

I am the Wizard!
Gorecore666
Gorecore666
Forum Admin
Forum Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum