Oasis MC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ZachAttack159's Member Application (Posted For Him)

Go down

ZachAttack159's Member Application (Posted For Him) Empty ZachAttack159's Member Application (Posted For Him)

Post by Vap_orWaveAleex on 7/17/2020, 1:24 pm

Minecraft username: ZachAttack159 
Discord username (username#0000): zach#6641 
Where did you find out about Oasis SMP?: "I found out about Oasis because of my sister" 
How long have you been playing on THIS server?: "I have been playing for about 2 years"
 How often do you plan on being on THIS server?: "Likely a lot more if accepted" 
Have you voted for Oasis at Minestatus or Mineservers?: Yes  
Do you agree not to give out spawned items from any kits you will get with or after Member rank: Yes
 Name any Trusted, Trusted+, Artisans, Veterans, Architects, JrMods, Mods and/or Admins who would vouch for you (Do not assume, you have to specifically ask if they'll vouch): N/A
Why do you want to become a member of the Oasis Community? How do we know you can be trusted? (Please say more than just "I don't grief" or "I am going to record"): "I want to become member to be able to further the game and community experience, and altogether help the server in several ways."
Vap_orWaveAleex
Vap_orWaveAleex
Coal Miner
Coal Miner

Back to top Go down

ZachAttack159's Member Application (Posted For Him) Empty Re: ZachAttack159's Member Application (Posted For Him)

Post by madscientist032 on 7/23/2020, 12:57 pm

Approved. ZachAttack159 is now member rank.

Extremely sorry for the extended wait.

Discord: bit.ly/Oasis_Discord
Twitter: @OasisSMP
madscientist032
madscientist032
Oasis SMP Owner
Oasis SMP Owner

https://www.youtube.com/user/madscientist032

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum