Ironmugg's Veteran app.

3 posters

Go down

Ironmugg's Veteran app. Empty Ironmugg's Veteran app.

Post by ironmugg 6/15/2011, 10:43 am

Minecraft username: ironmugg

Real name (recommended): Logan Bru

How long have you been playing on THIS server?: 1 month

How often do you plan on being on THIS server?: Every night when i play minecraft, it'll only be here.

Name any Admins or Mods who would vouch for you: I don't really know any admins or mods.

Why do you deserve Veteran status? What sets you apart from the other trusted players?: I really want to be able to really help out in the server. As only a member, I can't do much. I think that the server is great and needs to be kept great. When I was a newly spawned noob, i floated from server to server, and never really stuck with one. I found Oasis SMP, with it's awesome forums and helpful staff, and have been sticking to it ever since. I mean, any other server I played, i'll scream in the chatboxes, HELP ME IM STUCK! Or, HOW GET COINS?!? but no one would help poor noob ironmugg, and he wallowed in his noobish ways. I've helped a lot even as a member. I worked at the stone shop with MrVegeta400, and even if no one was at the stone shop, I would stay for hours and wait for the rare customer. I found a lost miner, and asked if he needed help. I gave a friend a stack of torches, and I recently trusted some random guy who i found lost enough to let him live in my house. I would never murder or steal, and only want to make the server better than it already is, which will be hard. Please Vouch and approve.
ironmugg
ironmugg
Redstone Miner
Redstone Miner

Back to top Go down

Ironmugg's Veteran app. Empty Re: Ironmugg's Veteran app.

Post by Cierte 6/16/2011, 3:50 pm

I know its not a requirement but i might suggest working on Trusted status first if you said your only member status right now. Just a suggestion.
Cierte
Cierte
Diamond Miner
Diamond Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by ExtraSauce 6/16/2011, 3:57 pm

Cierte wrote:I know its not a requirement but i might suggest working on Trusted status first if you said your only member status right now. Just a suggestion.

I think the same.
ExtraSauce
ExtraSauce
Professional Miner
Professional Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by ironmugg 6/16/2011, 7:31 pm

ExtraSauce wrote:
Cierte wrote:I know its not a requirement but i might suggest working on Trusted status first if you said your only member status right now. Just a suggestion.

I think the same.
i know, and i am. I've been forum posting a lot, and helping people on Oasis, so I think trusted is only a matter of time.
ironmugg
ironmugg
Redstone Miner
Redstone Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by ironmugg 6/16/2011, 7:32 pm

I was really not sure about the ranking system, so I have all these apps floating around, lol. I know how it works now. No Longer Noob.
ironmugg
ironmugg
Redstone Miner
Redstone Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down