Member application

Go down

Member application Empty Member application

Post by AfRoMaTiC480 on 5/7/2019, 9:15 pm

Minecraft username: AfroMatic480

Where did you find out about Oasis SMP?: I heard about Oasis about 6-7 years ago when I played Minecraft a lot more frequently

How long have you been playing on THIS server?: I played on Oasis for a long time but took a break due to life and other reasons. about 6 years ago or so...

How often do you plan on being on THIS server?: I plan on getting on daily or as much as I can. Trying to get that old itch again lol

Have you voted for Oasis at Minestatus or Mineservers?: yes I voted today :)

Do you agree not to give out spawned items from any kits you will get with or after Member rank: I agree 100%

Name any Trusted, Trusted+, Artisans, Veterans, Architects, JrMods, Mods and/or Admins who would vouch for you (Do not assume, you have to specifically ask if they'll vouch): I used to play with Gweedo a lot!!! Not sure if he is still around but I know he will vouch. I'm sure a few others may recognize me from back in the day hopefully lol

Why do you want to become a member of the Oasis Community? How do we know you can be trusted? (Please say more than just "I don't grief" or "I am going to record"): I was a trusted before and also donated to Oasis when I could at the time. I'm looking to get back into MC and this was the place I wanted to start. I enjoyed the community here before and hope to be a part of it again.
AfRoMaTiC480
AfRoMaTiC480
Dirt Digger
Dirt Digger

https://www.youtube.com/AfRoMaTiC480

Back to top Go down

Member application Empty Re: Member application

Post by Beeliever on 5/8/2019, 10:36 am

i vonch for you
:')
Beeliever
Beeliever
Gold Miner
Gold Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by 4emersons on 5/8/2019, 2:44 pm

Hi afromatic, I remember you from ages ago :) From a bit of digging, it looks like you were Trusted+ with $50 donator perks back in the day, before the ranks switched over and a lot of people's ranks cleared. With that being the case, I've put you as a Trusted+ rank with $50 donator perks so you don't have to start from the beginning ranks again. 

If I am incorrect about what rank you were, or for some reason you want to start fresh, let me or another staff know. Welcome back, dude!

Forum Admin
Forum Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down