Member application - jumary98

Go down

Member application - jumary98 Empty Member application - jumary98

Post by jumary98 on 4/8/2019, 2:09 pm

Minecraft username: jumary98

Where did you find out about Oasis SMP?: MC server list, I always press a random page between 5-10 and then browse until something catches my eye.

How long have you been playing on THIS server?: Since this afternoon

How often do you plan on being on THIS server?: Probably about once a day, although it epends on my college scedule and wether I have time (during the exams i can't play for a week or two)

Have you voted for Oasis at Minestatus or Mineservers?: No, but i have on minecraft-server-list.com

Do you agree not to give out spawned items from any kits you will get with or after Member rank: yes, I agree

Name any Trusted, Trusted+, Artisans, Veterans, Architects, JrMods, Mods and/or Admins who would vouch for you (Do not assume, you have to specifically ask if they'll vouch): Serenav

Why do you want to become a member of the Oasis Community? How do we know you can be trusted? (Please say more than just "I don't grief" or "I am going to record"): I came to find a server that I can play on regularly, since my old servers have all shut down, or my builds have been taken over by newer players since I haven't been online in a while because of the start of my college studies. I hope this server can be the one for me to fill that role. I don't know how I can solidly proof my trustworthyness other than saying I especially searched for a server where the terrain is not yet griefed to bits around the spawn/starting area, and you will see in time that I always try to contribute to a server, not deminish it. Aside from that, I don't think a twenty y.o. girl fits the griefer/trolling type of player.

Sorry if my english is bad, I'm dutch, so it isn't my first language.

jumary98
Tree Puncher
Tree Puncher

Back to top Go down

Member application - jumary98 Empty Re: Member application - jumary98

Post by thefakescientist on 4/8/2019, 2:26 pm

Vouch!

thefakescientist
Tree Puncher
Tree Puncher

Back to top Go down

Member application - jumary98 Empty Re: Member application - jumary98