Atticus Oasian Application

Go down

Atticus Oasian Application

Post by Atticus71 on 3/12/2019, 7:56 am

Minecraft username:Atticus17

Real Name Gray Waller

How long have you been playing on THIS server?:3 1/2 Years 

How often do you plan on being on THIS server?:Quite often its an amazing server because of the kind and respectful staff and all the members who helped me get it to where it is. 

Name any JrMods, Mods or Admins who would vouch for you (This means you actually have to ask them):

Why do you deserve Oasian status? What sets you apart from the other Trusted players?:I love to help out, I've been helping people out since i joined back in version 1.8. I with some help have started ember an underground town built off a underground base given to me by Mia which i am extremely thankful for giving the base. I couldn't have gotten to where i am for it without the help of 2 of its residents and many non residents. I can't wait to start adding more buildings and accepting more and more residents, I can't come up with words how happy it makes me to see how much its grown in the past week alone. Thanks to Blaze who built a beacon which has helped the mining/excavation process so much. It all started with an idea and i'm proud to say that idea is becoming a reality little by little.  Smile

Atticus71
Tree Puncher
Tree Puncher

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Atticus Oasian Application

Post by Malle02 on 3/12/2019, 9:49 am

Voochski!
Malle02
Malle02
Dirt Digger
Dirt Digger